The Taken King is on the horizon now and I’m very excited. The proposed changes are huge and I can’t wait to see what Bungie have done to revamp the title. This could be huge. It’s just a case of if Bungie deliver on all their promises.
It seems like there is a fair amount of content coming in the pack too with a revamped story, strikes and a whole new raid. Unfortunately on that last one though, it isn’t going to be with us right away. Speaking with IGN during PAX, director Luke Smith admitted:
Its not going to be available on day one. We definitely have a plan for when it’s going to be available. I’m not going to announce the plan for it on the YouTube gaming stage.
But I promise for people who are excited about the raid will know when it’s time to take time off work. We’ll give em’ a heads up,
While a little disappointing, in honesty, no one would be able to enter the raid for a few days anyways, as the grind to 40, the level you will no doubt need to be near to enter, might take a while. The Vault of Glass took a week or two to come out after launch initially too, so my guess is that it will only be a couple weeks at the max.
- Destiny 2’s Next DLC Set to Launch December 4th - November 16, 2018
- THQ Nordic has 35 Unannounced Projects After Acquiring Two New Studios - November 14, 2018
- Overwatch League Team Chengdu Hunters Revealed - November 13, 2018
- Ark: Survival Evolved Hit All Time Peak Players On Steam This Weekend - November 13, 2018
- Despite Activision’s Comments, Destiny 2 Director Says Bungie Aren’t Disappointed With Forsaken - November 12, 2018