Cities: Skylines is one of the great little gems of this year. The city management game is the best in its genre in a long time, and I wholeheartedly recommend giving it ago.
It’s first major DLC, After Dark, is on the horizon too, coming at the end of next month. It will add more management to your city’s night time activities, adding buildings like bars, clubs and more, even additional day time goodies. To grab a look at the cycle in action, here is a trailer showing off what your city will look like after the sun goes down.
Take a look:
- Conan Exiles and Halo Wars 2 are Free to Play This Weekend on Xbox Live - October 19, 2018
- Hitman is Getting a Halloween Event Today - October 19, 2018
- Developer Says The Division 2 Can’t Be Openly Political - October 18, 2018
- PUBG Looks to be Bringing Halloween Content to the Game - October 17, 2018
- New SoulCalibur 6 Video Teaches You The Basics - October 16, 2018