Cities: Skylines is one of the great little gems of this year. The city management game is the best in its genre in a long time, and I wholeheartedly recommend giving it ago.
It’s first major DLC, After Dark, is on the horizon too, coming at the end of next month. It will add more management to your city’s night time activities, adding buildings like bars, clubs and more, even additional day time goodies. To grab a look at the cycle in action, here is a trailer showing off what your city will look like after the sun goes down.
Take a look:
- EA is Talking About Cross-Play for FIFA, Says Creative Director - June 18, 2018
- Nintendo Is Open to Doing a Live E3 Presentation Again - June 18, 2018
- Beyond Good and Evil 2 Beta Looks to be Aiming for the End of 2019 - June 18, 2018
- Sea of Thieves Beat its Three Month Target Within One Day Thanks to Xbox Game Pass - June 18, 2018
- The Elder Scrolls 6 has an Internal Release Date but Bethesda Won’t Tell us Yet - June 18, 2018