Cities: Skylines is one of the great little gems of this year. The city management game is the best in its genre in a long time, and I wholeheartedly recommend giving it ago.
It’s first major DLC, After Dark, is on the horizon too, coming at the end of next month. It will add more management to your city’s night time activities, adding buildings like bars, clubs and more, even additional day time goodies. To grab a look at the cycle in action, here is a trailer showing off what your city will look like after the sun goes down.
Take a look:
- Star Wars Battlefront 2’s Microtransactions to Return, but They Won’t Affect Gameplay - March 16, 2018
- Heroes of the Storm’s Next Character is StarCraft’s Fenix - March 16, 2018
- PUBG’s Mobile Port Spreads to the West as Beta Rolls Out to Canada - March 16, 2018
- The Crew 2 Finally Gets a Release Date, and It’s Coming This Summer - March 16, 2018
- Sea of Thieves Gets a Launch Trailer Showing Off Pirate-y Fun - March 16, 2018