As Dynamite’s latest Noir Themed Storybundle begins coming to a close, the publisher has sent over another issue of Doc Savage to entice you to check out the deal. Here we have Doc Shadow #2 by writer Chris Roberson and artist Bilquis Evely. The cover art was done by Alex Ross.
It is 1949, and Doc Savage and his aides return from an adventure in far off, exotic locales to find danger waiting for them much closer to home. Someone has discovered the location of Doc’s “Crime College,” the hidden hospital where he “cures” prisoners of their criminal tendencies. And Doc faces an impossible situation when forced to choose between the greater good and the life of his own cousin, Patricia Savage.
- 5 Things We Want to See in Krypton Season 2 - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in Gotham Season 5, the Final Season - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in Black Lightning Season 2 - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in DC’s Legends of Tomorrow Season 4 - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in Supergirl Season 4 - June 30, 2018