As Dynamite’s latest Noir Themed Storybundle begins coming to a close, the publisher has sent over another issue of Doc Savage to entice you to check out the deal. Here we have Doc Shadow #2 by writer Chris Roberson and artist Bilquis Evely. The cover art was done by Alex Ross.
It is 1949, and Doc Savage and his aides return from an adventure in far off, exotic locales to find danger waiting for them much closer to home. Someone has discovered the location of Doc’s “Crime College,” the hidden hospital where he “cures” prisoners of their criminal tendencies. And Doc faces an impossible situation when forced to choose between the greater good and the life of his own cousin, Patricia Savage.
- Terry Dodson Adds Original Art to the Bettie Page Statue Kickstarter - March 16, 2018
- Jake McDorman Joins the Cast of the Murphy Brown Revival - March 16, 2018
- Black Lightning Season 1: Jefferson Finds a Secret He Didn’t Anticipate - March 16, 2018
- Flash Season 4: When Will Barry and Company Be Back? - March 16, 2018
- Arrow Season 6: Curtis Gets a Boyfriend and Other News - March 16, 2018