As Dynamite’s latest Noir Themed Storybundle begins coming to a close, the publisher has sent over another issue of Doc Savage to entice you to check out the deal. Here we have Doc Shadow #2 by writer Chris Roberson and artist Bilquis Evely. The cover art was done by Alex Ross.
It is 1949, and Doc Savage and his aides return from an adventure in far off, exotic locales to find danger waiting for them much closer to home. Someone has discovered the location of Doc’s “Crime College,” the hidden hospital where he “cures” prisoners of their criminal tendencies. And Doc faces an impossible situation when forced to choose between the greater good and the life of his own cousin, Patricia Savage.
- Supergirl Season 3, Episode 23 Recap: Battles Lost and Won - June 18, 2018
- Marvel’s Luke Cage Season 1, Episode 8 Recap: Blowin’ Up the Spot - June 18, 2018
- Exclusive: J.M. DeMatteis and Mike Cavallero Bring ‘Impossible, Incorporated’ to IDW - June 18, 2018
- Supergirl Season 3: The Final Battle of Supergirl vs. Reign - June 18, 2018
- Addressing Those Flash Season 5 Rumors - June 18, 2018