So I thought I had quietly retired my last game of the year, Dragon Age: Inquisition. The game gave me a good 70 hours, which is more than enough time with a deep RPG.
However, I might be dragged back in now, thanks to this rather awesome additional content just being announced. The new DLC for the game, titled Trespasser, is set two years after the end of the main narrative, and is about what happens when the world no longer need the Inquisition. It was also hinted in the announcement, that the future of the franchise will be hinted at in this DLC. Take a look at the trailer, now complete with a more swear-y inquisitor:
The DLC is out super soon too, with a September 8th release date. That means it might well be eating into Metal Gear Solid V‘s time. I hope enough people want to jump back into Inquistion. I’ll certainly try my best and report back.
- Blizzard Creates Animation of Zenyatta Walking After Fan Request, and It’s the Best - February 23, 2018
- Ryan Coogler Has Been Playing A Lot Of Stardew Valley On Nintendo Switch - February 23, 2018
- Overwatch League Spotlight: Houston Outlaws vs London Spitfire - February 23, 2018
- Crytek’s Hunt: Showdown Gets New Trailer as it Hits Early Access - February 23, 2018
- Metal Gear Survive Charges Money For a New Save Slot - February 23, 2018