So I thought I had quietly retired my last game of the year, Dragon Age: Inquisition. The game gave me a good 70 hours, which is more than enough time with a deep RPG.
However, I might be dragged back in now, thanks to this rather awesome additional content just being announced. The new DLC for the game, titled Trespasser, is set two years after the end of the main narrative, and is about what happens when the world no longer need the Inquisition. It was also hinted in the announcement, that the future of the franchise will be hinted at in this DLC. Take a look at the trailer, now complete with a more swear-y inquisitor:
The DLC is out super soon too, with a September 8th release date. That means it might well be eating into Metal Gear Solid V‘s time. I hope enough people want to jump back into Inquistion. I’ll certainly try my best and report back.
- Battlefield V Gets the Shortest of Teasers Ahead of Reveal on Wednesday - May 21, 2018
- Grand Theft Auto V Nears 100 Million Copies Sold - May 21, 2018
- Resident Evil 7 is Coming to Nintendo Switch By Way of the Cloud - May 21, 2018
- The Division 2 is Set to Release Before April 2019 - May 18, 2018
- Microsoft Unveils Xbox Adaptive Controller Which Makes Gaming More Accessible - May 17, 2018