So I thought I had quietly retired my last game of the year, Dragon Age: Inquisition. The game gave me a good 70 hours, which is more than enough time with a deep RPG.
However, I might be dragged back in now, thanks to this rather awesome additional content just being announced. The new DLC for the game, titled Trespasser, is set two years after the end of the main narrative, and is about what happens when the world no longer need the Inquisition. It was also hinted in the announcement, that the future of the franchise will be hinted at in this DLC. Take a look at the trailer, now complete with a more swear-y inquisitor:
The DLC is out super soon too, with a September 8th release date. That means it might well be eating into Metal Gear Solid V‘s time. I hope enough people want to jump back into Inquistion. I’ll certainly try my best and report back.
- Conan Exiles and Halo Wars 2 are Free to Play This Weekend on Xbox Live - October 19, 2018
- Hitman is Getting a Halloween Event Today - October 19, 2018
- Developer Says The Division 2 Can’t Be Openly Political - October 18, 2018
- PUBG Looks to be Bringing Halloween Content to the Game - October 17, 2018
- New SoulCalibur 6 Video Teaches You The Basics - October 16, 2018