We’ve seen some teasers for the second season of The Flash already, but not a lot from the folks over at Arrow. But it sounds like that may be remedied soon as the series’ co-showrunners Marc Guggenheim and Wendy Mericle tweeted out yesterday about having seen a rough cut of the trailer for Arrow season 4.
@MericlesHappen and I just watched the rough cut of the Arrow Season 4 trailer. Oh boy…
— Marc Guggenheim (@mguggenheim) August 25, 2015
— Wendy Mericle (@MericlesHappen) August 25, 2015
So what will we see in the trailer? Glimpses of Mr. Terrific? Anarky? Diggle’s new suit? Maybe even a bit of John Constantine? Hopefully we won’t have to wait too much longer to find out.
- Supergirl Season 3: Angela Zhou Added to Cast; Is She the Third Worldkiller? - February 24, 2018
- The Blacklist: Megan Boone Pledges No More Assault Rifles for Liz Keen - February 24, 2018
- The Expanse Season 3: Syfy Releases Teaser Trailer and Premiere Date - February 24, 2018
- John Larroquette Joins ABC Comedy Pilot ‘Three Rivers’ - February 24, 2018
- Gotham Season 4: Wait… I Thought That Guy Was Dead? - February 24, 2018