We’ve seen some teasers for the second season of The Flash already, but not a lot from the folks over at Arrow. But it sounds like that may be remedied soon as the series’ co-showrunners Marc Guggenheim and Wendy Mericle tweeted out yesterday about having seen a rough cut of the trailer for Arrow season 4.
@MericlesHappen and I just watched the rough cut of the Arrow Season 4 trailer. Oh boy…
— Marc Guggenheim (@mguggenheim) August 25, 2015
— Wendy Mericle (@MericlesHappen) August 25, 2015
So what will we see in the trailer? Glimpses of Mr. Terrific? Anarky? Diggle’s new suit? Maybe even a bit of John Constantine? Hopefully we won’t have to wait too much longer to find out.
- Marvel’s Luke Cage Season 2, Episode 11 Recap: The Creator - June 24, 2018
- Marvel’s Luke Cage Season 2, Episode 10 Recap: The Main Ingredient - June 23, 2018
- Rosario Dawson on Exploring if Claire Temple is Really Helping - June 23, 2018
- Theo Rossi on How There is Nothing Else Like Marvel’s Luke Cage on Television - June 23, 2018
- Mustafa Shakir on How Nyabinghi Music Helped Him Become Bushmaster - June 23, 2018