The game was free on PlayStation 4 all last month, ensuring that the buzz was at a fever pitch , but the title has been doing serious numbers even where it wasn’t free. It was announced on the game’s Twitter yesterday that the game has passed 1 million sales on Steam.
— Rocket League (@RocketLeague) August 27, 2015
This is all crazy. It’s insane how big the appetite for the a game which is essentially soccer with cars is, but I’m with the audience. I play the game daily at the moment to unwind. If you haven’t given it a try, I wholeheartedly recommend you do.
- PC Version of Red Dead Redemption 2 Turns Up on Linkedin Profile - June 22, 2018
- Capcom Open to Streaming More Games Onto the Nintendo Switch - June 22, 2018
- Assassin’s Creed Odyssey’s Female Protagonist Seems to be More Canon - June 22, 2018
- Dragon Ball FighterZ is Coming to Nintendo Switch This September - June 21, 2018
- Gears 5 Won’t go Back to ‘Gears of War 5’ Title - June 21, 2018