The game was free on PlayStation 4 all last month, ensuring that the buzz was at a fever pitch , but the title has been doing serious numbers even where it wasn’t free. It was announced on the game’s Twitter yesterday that the game has passed 1 million sales on Steam.
— Rocket League (@RocketLeague) August 27, 2015
This is all crazy. It’s insane how big the appetite for the a game which is essentially soccer with cars is, but I’m with the audience. I play the game daily at the moment to unwind. If you haven’t given it a try, I wholeheartedly recommend you do.
- Developer Says The Division 2 Can’t Be Openly Political - October 18, 2018
- PUBG Looks to be Bringing Halloween Content to the Game - October 17, 2018
- New SoulCalibur 6 Video Teaches You The Basics - October 16, 2018
- Breath of the Wild Style Open World Pokemon Game Possibly “Still on the Cards” - October 16, 2018
- Destiny 2 Glitch Could Confirm Next Expansion Location - October 15, 2018