The game was free on PlayStation 4 all last month, ensuring that the buzz was at a fever pitch , but the title has been doing serious numbers even where it wasn’t free. It was announced on the game’s Twitter yesterday that the game has passed 1 million sales on Steam.
— Rocket League (@RocketLeague) August 27, 2015
This is all crazy. It’s insane how big the appetite for the a game which is essentially soccer with cars is, but I’m with the audience. I play the game daily at the moment to unwind. If you haven’t given it a try, I wholeheartedly recommend you do.
- PUBG is Getting Fortnite-Like Events That Will Consistently Change - March 22, 2018
- Overwatch’s Reaper and Mei Next In-Line for Buffs - March 22, 2018
- Warhammer: Vermintide 2 Outsold the Original’s Life-Time Revenue in 2 Weeks - March 22, 2018
- Ark: Survival Evolved Announced For Nintendo Switch - March 22, 2018
- Hitman’s Sapienza Level is Yours to Keep for Free if You Pick it Up Before April 3rd - March 21, 2018