You ever wonder how the retailer exclusive covers worked? Do the retailers track down artists and get them to do the work? How does that all go about. Well, it seems that the publisher gets together a bunch of concepts and they are offered to retailers who then can pick the one they want for their exclusive.
Below you can see a group of concept covers done for Grumpy Cat that have yet to be selected. (They are available to retailers until August 31st. Contact Dynamite to lock in yours.) We’re told that the concepts are by George Kambadais, Ken Haeser & Tavis Maiden.
- Marvel’s Luke Cage Season 1, Episode 7 Recap: Manifest - June 17, 2018
- Marvel’s Luke Cage Season 1, Episode 6 Recap: Suckas Need Bodyguards - June 17, 2018
- Stephen Amell Tells Arrow Writers to Write Like There’s No Tomorrow - June 17, 2018
- Exclusive: First Look at Martin Morazzo’s Cover for She Could Fly #3 - June 17, 2018
- Seth MacFarlane is Embarrassed to Work for Fox After Tucker Carlson Comment - June 17, 2018