You ever wonder how the retailer exclusive covers worked? Do the retailers track down artists and get them to do the work? How does that all go about. Well, it seems that the publisher gets together a bunch of concepts and they are offered to retailers who then can pick the one they want for their exclusive.
Below you can see a group of concept covers done for Grumpy Cat that have yet to be selected. (They are available to retailers until August 31st. Contact Dynamite to lock in yours.) We’re told that the concepts are by George Kambadais, Ken Haeser & Tavis Maiden.
- 5 Things We Want to See in Krypton Season 2 - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in Gotham Season 5, the Final Season - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in Black Lightning Season 2 - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in DC’s Legends of Tomorrow Season 4 - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in Supergirl Season 4 - June 30, 2018