Until Dawn doesn’t pull any punches when it comes to representing gore. It can get down right grizzly at some points, never shying away too much from the nasty of what is happening.
It appears that it in fact, it might be a little too hard edge for Japan. As Kotaku report, certain scenes are getting obfuscated in the country, cutting to black during specific scenes. Japan actually have a history of censoring portions of games, so this isn’t the first time it has happened.
To see what has changed, take a look a this video from Censored Gaming. Big spoilers await you here though, so do be careful.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Blackout Could Have 100 Players as Capacity Increased to End Beta - September 18, 2018
- Assassin’s Creed Odyssey is Coming to Nintendo Switch in Japan via Streaming - September 14, 2018
- Marvel’s Spider-Man Review: How the Spider Found His Spirit - September 14, 2018
- Yugi From Yu-Gi-Oh is Joining Jump Force - September 14, 2018
- It Doesn’t Look Like Halo 5 is Coming to PC - September 13, 2018