Until Dawn doesn’t pull any punches when it comes to representing gore. It can get down right grizzly at some points, never shying away too much from the nasty of what is happening.
It appears that it in fact, it might be a little too hard edge for Japan. As Kotaku report, certain scenes are getting obfuscated in the country, cutting to black during specific scenes. Japan actually have a history of censoring portions of games, so this isn’t the first time it has happened.
To see what has changed, take a look a this video from Censored Gaming. Big spoilers await you here though, so do be careful.
- F1 2015 is Free to Pick Up Right Now Thanks to Humble Bundle - March 23, 2018
- Detroit: Become Human Gets 3 Trailers to Show Off Its Protagonists - March 23, 2018
- Overwatch League: Dallas Fuel’s Tank Woes Continue as New Tank OGE is Suspended Before Even Arriving - March 23, 2018
- CD Projekt Red Working On AAA RPG Set to Release By 2021 (And it’s Not Cyberpunk 2077) - March 23, 2018
- PUBG is Getting Fortnite-Like Events That Will Consistently Change - March 22, 2018