Until Dawn doesn’t pull any punches when it comes to representing gore. It can get down right grizzly at some points, never shying away too much from the nasty of what is happening.
It appears that it in fact, it might be a little too hard edge for Japan. As Kotaku report, certain scenes are getting obfuscated in the country, cutting to black during specific scenes. Japan actually have a history of censoring portions of games, so this isn’t the first time it has happened.
To see what has changed, take a look a this video from Censored Gaming. Big spoilers await you here though, so do be careful.
- Anthem Shows Off the Legion of Dawn in New Trailer - December 14, 2018
- DayZ is Now Out of Early Access and You Can Play it For Free This Weekend - December 14, 2018
- Marvel’s Spider-Man’s Final DLC Gets Release Date – Will Have Into the Spider Verse Suit - December 13, 2018
- Tony Hawk has a New Game for Mobile - December 13, 2018
- Kingdom Hearts Gets Opening Cinematic With New Skrillex Collaboration - December 10, 2018