On Wednesday, Boss Key and Cliff Bleszinski announced their new IP LawBreakers. The announcement trailer didn’t give us a great idea of what to expect out of the franchise, but it did a lot of world building, letting us know about the lore.
That has all changed now though, as this new gameplay trailer has been released showing off what the game will actually look like, and I have to say, I’m getting an Unreal Tournament vibe from this. Using set characters, you’ll be charged with running around an arena in the trappings of an FPS multiplayer game. It’s nothing revolutionary, but it looks rad. I have to say, I’m intrigued. Take a look:
While the Overwatch comparison is obviously going to be made, I think this game was in production long before that game was announced. They seem tonally completely different too. Count me in for both.
- Quake Champions Extends its Free-to-Play Period Another Week - June 19, 2018
- Epic Games Removing Exploit that Allowed Players to Unintentionally Create a Swastika - June 19, 2018
- AJ Styles is the WWE 2K19 Cover Star - June 19, 2018
- Fallout 76’s Beta is Coming to Xbox One First - June 19, 2018
- EA is Talking About Cross-Play for FIFA, Says Creative Director - June 18, 2018