The Battle of Jakku is going to be a a real interesting bit of content for Star Wars: Battlefront. If you don’t know, the map is going to be added to the game two weeks after launch for free for those who pre-order the game. Everyone else will get it a week later.
The battleground is the going to take place on the dessert planet we’ve seen multiple times in The Force Awakens trailers, giving us a little context as to why a Star Destroyer is just hanging around on the surface.
Here is our first look at the map too, with a few pieces of concept art, that were shared on the game’s blog. The scale of this thing is going to be massive. Count me in.
- PS4 is in the Final Stages of its Life Says Sony Interactive CEO - May 22, 2018
- Paladins Mobile Game Promo Accidentally Used Overwatch Art - May 22, 2018
- Battlefield V Gets the Shortest of Teasers Ahead of Reveal on Wednesday - May 21, 2018
- Grand Theft Auto V Nears 100 Million Copies Sold - May 21, 2018
- Resident Evil 7 is Coming to Nintendo Switch By Way of the Cloud - May 21, 2018