Oni Press is excited to announce the release of Exodus: The Life After, the follow-up to Joshua Hale Fialkov and Gabo’s comedic epic of divine revolution. In Exodus: The Life After Jude has been sent right back where he started: Purgatory. With no memory of his previous adventures or relationships, Jude’s existence is stark and empty. Yet, just outside his awareness, his friends–including the late, great Ernest Hemingway and a very tenacious preteen girl–struggle to free him. Because in the quest to overthrow God himself, the only person who stands a chance is his son.
Fialkov talked about the story, saying:
All of my books are like my children, but, The Life After is something different. It’s a playground for ideas and thoughts that gives me something that I don’t necessarily get from my other series. With Exodus: The Life After, Gabo and I are getting a chance to tell big epic stories with an intimacy that you can only do in comics, and, specifically, at Oni.
I don’t know about you, but they had me at Ernest Hemingway. I love the concept of this story and I can’t wait to get my hands on a copy. The first issue of Exodus: The Life After will be available in comic shops everywhere on November 4th, 2015.
- The Retro 90s Style We Loved In Pokemon TCG Is Back! - November 12, 2016
- #OddlyCrypticTweets Purpose Revealed! A Chat With Otis Frampton About The Future Of Oddly Normal - November 12, 2016
- A Deep Conversation About Storytelling: BOOM! Studios Discovering New Worlds At NYCC 16′ - October 8, 2016
- “SCOTT SNYDER LIKES MY BOOK!” The Image Comics Storytelling Panel NYCC 16’ - October 8, 2016
- “You Learn A Lot From Reading” Be Your Own Superhero: Intersectional Feminism In Comics At NYCC 16′ - October 8, 2016