Dynamite and Paizo, Inc. have announced a new Pathfinder miniseries starting up this November. Pathfinder: Hollow Mountain will be a six-part series written by the collaborative team of game developers Erik Mona (Paizo Publisher and Chief Creative Officer), F. Wesley Schneider (Paizo Editor-in-Chief), and James Sutter (Paizo Senior Editor), and feature artwork by Tom Garcia, recently the illustrator of Patricia Briggs’ Mercy Thompson: Hopcross Jilly. Each issue contains an RPG appendix detailing part of the Hollow Mountain dungeon (with poster map) and a write-up of one of the new characters.
Hollow Mountain draws iconic Pathfinder heroes Valeros, Seoni, Kyra, Merisiel, and more deep into an ancient fortress built by the runelords, the archvillains of the franchise. Carved in the immense visage of Alaznist, Runelord of Wrath, the Hollow Mountain is home to a honyecomb labyrinth of trap-laden chambers and corridors. The team of Pathfinder agents must explore the ruins in search of a magical artifact from the runelords’ day, but they aren’t the only adventurers interested in the mountain’s secrets. Open combat between the rivals will ensue… but Alaznist has not left her former stronghold unprotected, and fearsome guardians will force some rather uncomfortable alliances.
Pathfinder: Hollow Mountain #1 will be solicited in the September Previews catalog and shipping in November 2015.
- Marvel’s Luke Cage Season 2, Episode 13 Recap: They Reminisce Over You - June 24, 2018
- Marvel’s Luke Cage Season 2, Episode 12 Recap: Can’t Front On Me - June 24, 2018
- Marvel’s Luke Cage Season 2, Episode 11 Recap: The Creator - June 24, 2018
- Marvel’s Luke Cage Season 2, Episode 10 Recap: The Main Ingredient - June 23, 2018
- Rosario Dawson on Exploring if Claire Temple is Really Helping - June 23, 2018