A reader writes in excitedly to tell me that they have just bought a Marvel licensed T-shirt from Universal Studios that features both characters from the X-Men and the Fantastic Four on.
Could this be an end to the licensing drought imposed by Marvel as a result of their falling out with Fox Studios and not wanting to help promote the characters in the wider marketplace while Fox still owns their movie rights? Even in this iconic form?
No sadly not, a check reveals it’s an old shirt, manufactured before the blockade, but still being sold.
Sorry, carry on, as you were.
- Matt Brady Returns to Comics, and Somehow Bleeding Cool Has the Scoop - August 16, 2018
- Warren Ellis’s Only Convention Appearance in 2018 Will Be at Thought Bubble – But No, He Won’t Sign That - August 16, 2018
- The Bad of Fan Expo Boston 2018 – and Fan Expo’s Response - August 16, 2018
- Extermination #1 Second Printing Runs Final Page Spoiler on the Cover - August 16, 2018
- Exclusive: Trailer for Stan Lee’s Work Force #2 - August 16, 2018