A reader writes in excitedly to tell me that they have just bought a Marvel licensed T-shirt from Universal Studios that features both characters from the X-Men and the Fantastic Four on.
Could this be an end to the licensing drought imposed by Marvel as a result of their falling out with Fox Studios and not wanting to help promote the characters in the wider marketplace while Fox still owns their movie rights? Even in this iconic form?
No sadly not, a check reveals it’s an old shirt, manufactured before the blockade, but still being sold.
Sorry, carry on, as you were.
- Comic Store in Your Future: The Return of Diamond’s Secret Shopper - May 26, 2018
- Letitia Wright Would Rather Be the New Black Panther Than the New Iron Man - May 26, 2018
- David Harewood Promises Big Changes to Supergirl at the End of Season 3 - May 26, 2018
- 15 Things to Pick Up at MCM London Comic Con 2018 Today - May 26, 2018
- Comixology Bestseller List – Justice, No Justice - May 25, 2018