A reader writes in excitedly to tell me that they have just bought a Marvel licensed T-shirt from Universal Studios that features both characters from the X-Men and the Fantastic Four on.
Could this be an end to the licensing drought imposed by Marvel as a result of their falling out with Fox Studios and not wanting to help promote the characters in the wider marketplace while Fox still owns their movie rights? Even in this iconic form?
No sadly not, a check reveals it’s an old shirt, manufactured before the blockade, but still being sold.
Sorry, carry on, as you were.
- NYCC Goss: Venom and Spider-Man Events for 2019 - October 23, 2018
- NYCC Goss: What Has Salvador Larroca Been Working on at Marvel? - October 23, 2018
- Nancy Silberkleit Pays Tribute to Archie’s Editor-In-Chief Victor Gorelick - October 23, 2018
- Max Bemis on Writing Moon Knight #200 and Taking a Break From Marvel - October 23, 2018
- Doctor Who and Assassin’s Creed With Titan at MCM London Comic Con - October 23, 2018