A reader writes in excitedly to tell me that they have just bought a Marvel licensed T-shirt from Universal Studios that features both characters from the X-Men and the Fantastic Four on.
Could this be an end to the licensing drought imposed by Marvel as a result of their falling out with Fox Studios and not wanting to help promote the characters in the wider marketplace while Fox still owns their movie rights? Even in this iconic form?
No sadly not, a check reveals it’s an old shirt, manufactured before the blockade, but still being sold.
Sorry, carry on, as you were.
- Michael B. Jordan Really Wanted to Play T’Challa in Black Panther - February 24, 2018
- 42 Exclusive Comics at ECCC 2018 from Aspen, Dark Horse, Boom, DC, Oni, Valiant, Vault, and More - February 24, 2018
- ComiXology Bestseller List, February 24th, 2018 – Batman Poisons Its Ivy - February 24, 2018
- Cult Classic: Return to Whisper #1 Out This Week… for the Very First Time - February 24, 2018
- Matthew Rosenberg to Write New Multiple Man Comic for Marvel? - February 24, 2018