I’m sure quite a lot of online content creators were planning on making videos of them playing Until Dawn. Horror games are big in the streaming and lets play world.
However, if you were planning to do a live stream on Twitch, be aware that archives of the game are not saving. After reports of this occurrence hitting, Twitch clarified over Twitter:
Using PS4 Share to broadcast “Until Dawn”? The publisher has disabled archiving for this game. We’re reaching out to hopefully enable. ^JM
— Twitch Support (@TwitchSupport) August 26, 2015
This is pretty odd. I don’t remember a publisher ever doing this in the past. I understand the logic, as a game like Until Dawn is almost entirely story based. The odd thing here to me is the lack of communication. If Sony came out and said this before the game launched, I think a little bit of grief could have been avoided.
- Blizzard Creates Animation of Zenyatta Walking After Fan Request, and It’s the Best - February 23, 2018
- Ryan Coogler Has Been Playing A Lot Of Stardew Valley On Nintendo Switch - February 23, 2018
- Overwatch League Spotlight: Houston Outlaws vs London Spitfire - February 23, 2018
- Crytek’s Hunt: Showdown Gets New Trailer as it Hits Early Access - February 23, 2018
- Metal Gear Survive Charges Money For a New Save Slot - February 23, 2018