I’m sure quite a lot of online content creators were planning on making videos of them playing Until Dawn. Horror games are big in the streaming and lets play world.
However, if you were planning to do a live stream on Twitch, be aware that archives of the game are not saving. After reports of this occurrence hitting, Twitch clarified over Twitter:
Using PS4 Share to broadcast “Until Dawn”? The publisher has disabled archiving for this game. We’re reaching out to hopefully enable. ^JM
— Twitch Support (@TwitchSupport) August 26, 2015
This is pretty odd. I don’t remember a publisher ever doing this in the past. I understand the logic, as a game like Until Dawn is almost entirely story based. The odd thing here to me is the lack of communication. If Sony came out and said this before the game launched, I think a little bit of grief could have been avoided.
- The Division 2 is Set to Release Before April 2019 - May 18, 2018
- Microsoft Unveils Xbox Adaptive Controller Which Makes Gaming More Accessible - May 17, 2018
- Shenmue 3 has Been Delayed to 2019 - May 16, 2018
- Gearbox Head Seemingly Says Borderlands 3 Won’t Be at E3 - May 16, 2018
- Metro Exodus has Been Delayed Until 2019 - May 16, 2018