I had feared that Transformers: Devastation was going to be a visual mess. A fast paced Transformer game inspired by a G1 artstyle…it could have been a garish clash of function and design.
Which is why I’m actually surprised at how good it really looks. This new trailer is more or less, our first look at this in moment to moment gameplay. I have no particular nostalgia for the old cartoons, but this looks vibrant and full of life. It’s kinda a joy to watch the incredibly fast paced Platinum Games title in motion.
Take a look below. It shows some of the characters you’ll get hands on with in the game:
- Star Wars Battlefront 2’s Microtransactions to Return, but They Won’t Affect Gameplay - March 16, 2018
- Heroes of the Storm’s Next Character is StarCraft’s Fenix - March 16, 2018
- PUBG’s Mobile Port Spreads to the West as Beta Rolls Out to Canada - March 16, 2018
- The Crew 2 Finally Gets a Release Date, and It’s Coming This Summer - March 16, 2018
- Sea of Thieves Gets a Launch Trailer Showing Off Pirate-y Fun - March 16, 2018