I had feared that Transformers: Devastation was going to be a visual mess. A fast paced Transformer game inspired by a G1 artstyle…it could have been a garish clash of function and design.
Which is why I’m actually surprised at how good it really looks. This new trailer is more or less, our first look at this in moment to moment gameplay. I have no particular nostalgia for the old cartoons, but this looks vibrant and full of life. It’s kinda a joy to watch the incredibly fast paced Platinum Games title in motion.
Take a look below. It shows some of the characters you’ll get hands on with in the game:
- Edge Transit’s Drop Rate is Getting a Nerf in Destiny 2 - September 21, 2018
- Destiny 2’s Ace of Spades Quest Now Much Easier Thanks To Hotfix - September 21, 2018
- Red Dead Redemption 2 Can Be Played in First-Person - September 20, 2018
- Call of Cthulhu Gets a Spooky New Gameplay Trailer - September 20, 2018
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Blackout Could Have 100 Players as Capacity Increased to End Beta - September 18, 2018