I had feared that Transformers: Devastation was going to be a visual mess. A fast paced Transformer game inspired by a G1 artstyle…it could have been a garish clash of function and design.
Which is why I’m actually surprised at how good it really looks. This new trailer is more or less, our first look at this in moment to moment gameplay. I have no particular nostalgia for the old cartoons, but this looks vibrant and full of life. It’s kinda a joy to watch the incredibly fast paced Platinum Games title in motion.
Take a look below. It shows some of the characters you’ll get hands on with in the game:
- Quake Champions Extends its Free-to-Play Period Another Week - June 19, 2018
- Epic Games Removing Exploit that Allowed Players to Unintentionally Create a Swastika - June 19, 2018
- AJ Styles is the WWE 2K19 Cover Star - June 19, 2018
- Fallout 76’s Beta is Coming to Xbox One First - June 19, 2018
- EA is Talking About Cross-Play for FIFA, Says Creative Director - June 18, 2018