A few weeks ago, Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater 5 pulled a bit of a weird one by totally changing its art style on a dime. Now it had faint whiff of cell-shading, as opposed to the clunky looking original style.
And here is a look at the new design in motion. This trailer does little interviews with some of the skaters in the game, interspersed with gameplay. Take a look:
I can’t say I’m convinced this works and the whole game still looks…not great. I do maintain though, a good Tony Hawk’s game has to be more worried about gameplay then visuals, so I’m not willing to sign off on this just yet. If this plays well, I’ll be satisfied.
- Devil May Cry 5 Will Get its First Gameplay Demo at Gamescom - August 14, 2018
- Video: Everything You Need Know About World of Warcraft: Battle for Azeroth’s Story in 7 Minutes. - August 14, 2018
- Bethesda Says Future Games Could Come to Steam Despite Fallout 76 Skipping Platform - August 14, 2018
- Sumo Digital has Bought The Chinese Room – Game in More Traditional Genre Coming - August 14, 2018
- Rainbow Six Siege is Getting a Free Weekend This Week - August 13, 2018