A few weeks ago, Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater 5 pulled a bit of a weird one by totally changing its art style on a dime. Now it had faint whiff of cell-shading, as opposed to the clunky looking original style.
And here is a look at the new design in motion. This trailer does little interviews with some of the skaters in the game, interspersed with gameplay. Take a look:
I can’t say I’m convinced this works and the whole game still looks…not great. I do maintain though, a good Tony Hawk’s game has to be more worried about gameplay then visuals, so I’m not willing to sign off on this just yet. If this plays well, I’ll be satisfied.
- Blizzard Creates Animation of Zenyatta Walking After Fan Request, and It’s the Best - February 23, 2018
- Ryan Coogler Has Been Playing A Lot Of Stardew Valley On Nintendo Switch - February 23, 2018
- Overwatch League Spotlight: Houston Outlaws vs London Spitfire - February 23, 2018
- Crytek’s Hunt: Showdown Gets New Trailer as it Hits Early Access - February 23, 2018
- Metal Gear Survive Charges Money For a New Save Slot - February 23, 2018