A few weeks ago, Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater 5 pulled a bit of a weird one by totally changing its art style on a dime. Now it had faint whiff of cell-shading, as opposed to the clunky looking original style.
And here is a look at the new design in motion. This trailer does little interviews with some of the skaters in the game, interspersed with gameplay. Take a look:
I can’t say I’m convinced this works and the whole game still looks…not great. I do maintain though, a good Tony Hawk’s game has to be more worried about gameplay then visuals, so I’m not willing to sign off on this just yet. If this plays well, I’ll be satisfied.
- Conan Exiles and Halo Wars 2 are Free to Play This Weekend on Xbox Live - October 19, 2018
- Hitman is Getting a Halloween Event Today - October 19, 2018
- Developer Says The Division 2 Can’t Be Openly Political - October 18, 2018
- PUBG Looks to be Bringing Halloween Content to the Game - October 17, 2018
- New SoulCalibur 6 Video Teaches You The Basics - October 16, 2018