A few weeks ago, Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater 5 pulled a bit of a weird one by totally changing its art style on a dime. Now it had faint whiff of cell-shading, as opposed to the clunky looking original style.
And here is a look at the new design in motion. This trailer does little interviews with some of the skaters in the game, interspersed with gameplay. Take a look:
I can’t say I’m convinced this works and the whole game still looks…not great. I do maintain though, a good Tony Hawk’s game has to be more worried about gameplay then visuals, so I’m not willing to sign off on this just yet. If this plays well, I’ll be satisfied.
- The Division 2 is Set to Release Before April 2019 - May 18, 2018
- Microsoft Unveils Xbox Adaptive Controller Which Makes Gaming More Accessible - May 17, 2018
- Shenmue 3 has Been Delayed to 2019 - May 16, 2018
- Gearbox Head Seemingly Says Borderlands 3 Won’t Be at E3 - May 16, 2018
- Metro Exodus has Been Delayed Until 2019 - May 16, 2018