Shovel Knight really was one of the very best games of last year. I recently went back to play through it again, and loved it just as much. I highly recommend playing it if you missed it.
That is why I am very excited about the Plague of Shadows DLC that is incoming. The DLC flips the script and lets you play as one of the bosses in the first game, Plague Knight. The posibilites seem really neat.
Take a look at the new trailer in action here:
The DLC doesn’t have a release date yet, but it is expected to hit before October, where it will be included in the physical copies of Shovel Knight.
- Star Wars Battlefront 2’s Microtransactions to Return, but They Won’t Affect Gameplay - March 16, 2018
- Heroes of the Storm’s Next Character is StarCraft’s Fenix - March 16, 2018
- PUBG’s Mobile Port Spreads to the West as Beta Rolls Out to Canada - March 16, 2018
- The Crew 2 Finally Gets a Release Date, and It’s Coming This Summer - March 16, 2018
- Sea of Thieves Gets a Launch Trailer Showing Off Pirate-y Fun - March 16, 2018