Shovel Knight really was one of the very best games of last year. I recently went back to play through it again, and loved it just as much. I highly recommend playing it if you missed it.
That is why I am very excited about the Plague of Shadows DLC that is incoming. The DLC flips the script and lets you play as one of the bosses in the first game, Plague Knight. The posibilites seem really neat.
Take a look at the new trailer in action here:
The DLC doesn’t have a release date yet, but it is expected to hit before October, where it will be included in the physical copies of Shovel Knight.
- Conan Exiles and Halo Wars 2 are Free to Play This Weekend on Xbox Live - October 19, 2018
- Hitman is Getting a Halloween Event Today - October 19, 2018
- Developer Says The Division 2 Can’t Be Openly Political - October 18, 2018
- PUBG Looks to be Bringing Halloween Content to the Game - October 17, 2018
- New SoulCalibur 6 Video Teaches You The Basics - October 16, 2018