Shovel Knight really was one of the very best games of last year. I recently went back to play through it again, and loved it just as much. I highly recommend playing it if you missed it.
That is why I am very excited about the Plague of Shadows DLC that is incoming. The DLC flips the script and lets you play as one of the bosses in the first game, Plague Knight. The posibilites seem really neat.
Take a look at the new trailer in action here:
The DLC doesn’t have a release date yet, but it is expected to hit before October, where it will be included in the physical copies of Shovel Knight.
- PC Version of Red Dead Redemption 2 Turns Up on Linkedin Profile - June 22, 2018
- Capcom Open to Streaming More Games Onto the Nintendo Switch - June 22, 2018
- Assassin’s Creed Odyssey’s Female Protagonist Seems to be More Canon - June 22, 2018
- Dragon Ball FighterZ is Coming to Nintendo Switch This September - June 21, 2018
- Gears 5 Won’t go Back to ‘Gears of War 5’ Title - June 21, 2018