Here we have an exclusive first look at Dan Schake’s Cover to Will Eisner’s The Spirit #3. The cover has colors by Brennan Wagner and is a variant to the regular Eric Powell offered one.
The narrative scene shifts to the South Seas as a native fisherman struggles to provide for his family…and ends up snaring the biggest catch of his life. Meanwhile, back in Central City, Ebony and Sammy’s search to uncover the cause of The Spirit’s disappearance leads them to confront one of his oldest and wiliest Femme Fatale foes. And Ellen’s distress over a certain proposal comes to a head as she’s confronted by an unexpected revelation. Will Eisner’s iconic character receives an all-new revival via the talents of Eisner Award-winning author Matt Wagner and the visual team of artist Dan Schkade and colorist Brennan Wagner.
For more information on Will Eisner’s The Spirit #3, click here.
- NFL Post-Mortem: The 2017 Baltimore Ravens - February 22, 2018
- Titans Season 1: Jake Michaels Cast as Robotman for Doom Patrol Appearance - February 22, 2018
- A Tweet from Kylie Jenner Sent Snapchat’s Stock Plummeting - February 22, 2018
- Bosch Star Titus Welliver to Deal Meth on Chicago P.D. - February 22, 2018
- Krypton Season 1: Is this Really an Adam Strange Series in Disguise? - February 22, 2018