Here we have an exclusive first look at Dan Schake’s Cover to Will Eisner’s The Spirit #3. The cover has colors by Brennan Wagner and is a variant to the regular Eric Powell offered one.
The narrative scene shifts to the South Seas as a native fisherman struggles to provide for his family…and ends up snaring the biggest catch of his life. Meanwhile, back in Central City, Ebony and Sammy’s search to uncover the cause of The Spirit’s disappearance leads them to confront one of his oldest and wiliest Femme Fatale foes. And Ellen’s distress over a certain proposal comes to a head as she’s confronted by an unexpected revelation. Will Eisner’s iconic character receives an all-new revival via the talents of Eisner Award-winning author Matt Wagner and the visual team of artist Dan Schkade and colorist Brennan Wagner.
For more information on Will Eisner’s The Spirit #3, click here.
- Dynamite Offering Entire ‘The Boys’ Trade Collection Signed by Garth Ennis - May 25, 2018
- Charlaine Harris and Christopher Golden’s ‘Cemetery Girl’ Moves to Dynamite - May 25, 2018
- A Look Inside Project Superpowers #1 by Rob Williams and Sergio Davila - May 25, 2018
- Fruit Ninja, Jetpack Joyride, and More in The Art of Halfbrick - May 25, 2018
- Robots Vs. Princesses Finds a Home at Dynamite - May 25, 2018