ABC has released a new ad for their Tuesday night line-up which starts with the new take on the Muppets, followed by the comedy Fresh Off The Boat and then Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. The ad features Kermit the Frog, Randall Park as Louis Huang and Clark Gregg as Phil Coulson.
The commercial talks about the awkwardness of the scene… but that can also be said about the line-up. The sophomore comedy seems like an odd lead-in for the action-packed Marvel series which then leads into the new series Quantico. But I think the network realizes this with the text the posted the video with: “This fall, Tuesdays get a little weird.”https://youtu.be/-51gpPJ5ZwA
- One More Thing: Questions About The Flash, Marvel’s Jessica Jones, and More - March 17, 2018
- Krypton Season 1: The Symbol You Know - March 17, 2018
- Martin Freeman Says Sherlock Isn’t Fun Anymore - March 17, 2018
- Black Lightning Season 1: What is the A.S.A. that Gambi was Talking About? - March 17, 2018
- Agents of SHIELD Season 5, Episode 13 Recap: Principia - March 17, 2018