ABC has released a new ad for their Tuesday night line-up which starts with the new take on the Muppets, followed by the comedy Fresh Off The Boat and then Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. The ad features Kermit the Frog, Randall Park as Louis Huang and Clark Gregg as Phil Coulson.
The commercial talks about the awkwardness of the scene… but that can also be said about the line-up. The sophomore comedy seems like an odd lead-in for the action-packed Marvel series which then leads into the new series Quantico. But I think the network realizes this with the text the posted the video with: “This fall, Tuesdays get a little weird.”
- Marvel’s Luke Cage Season 2, Episode 13 Recap: They Reminisce Over You - June 24, 2018
- Marvel’s Luke Cage Season 2, Episode 12 Recap: Can’t Front On Me - June 24, 2018
- Marvel’s Luke Cage Season 2, Episode 11 Recap: The Creator - June 24, 2018
- Marvel’s Luke Cage Season 2, Episode 10 Recap: The Main Ingredient - June 23, 2018
- Rosario Dawson on Exploring if Claire Temple is Really Helping - June 23, 2018