ABC has released a new ad for their Tuesday night line-up which starts with the new take on the Muppets, followed by the comedy Fresh Off The Boat and then Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. The ad features Kermit the Frog, Randall Park as Louis Huang and Clark Gregg as Phil Coulson.
The commercial talks about the awkwardness of the scene… but that can also be said about the line-up. The sophomore comedy seems like an odd lead-in for the action-packed Marvel series which then leads into the new series Quantico. But I think the network realizes this with the text the posted the video with: “This fall, Tuesdays get a little weird.”
- 5 Things We Want to See in Krypton Season 2 - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in Gotham Season 5, the Final Season - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in Black Lightning Season 2 - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in DC’s Legends of Tomorrow Season 4 - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in Supergirl Season 4 - June 30, 2018