After a rather unfortunate series of events, the last few episodes have been lost to the wind, which is a bit rubbish, but hey, Category: Video Games is back, and we are swinging. If you are joining us for the first time, this is the podcast where me, Laura Kate Dale and Andre Miller sit down to talk about the video game news of the week.
This week we chat about the feint possibility of Hideo Kojima staying at Konami, if the publisher could find its way back into fans good books, Xbox backwards compatibility and I go deep on Destiny: The Taken King.
Take a listen here:[audio:http://s63.podbean.com/pb/37932545575b0a9d809490acd3282244/55dfa54f/data2/blogs60/682909/uploads/Ep48-SpaceSigns-CVG.mp3]
You can subscribe to us on iTunes here too if you want to keep up to date. We have some really cool stuff planned in the coming weeks. Stay tuned.
- Developer Says The Division 2 Can’t Be Openly Political - October 18, 2018
- PUBG Looks to be Bringing Halloween Content to the Game - October 17, 2018
- New SoulCalibur 6 Video Teaches You The Basics - October 16, 2018
- Breath of the Wild Style Open World Pokemon Game Possibly “Still on the Cards” - October 16, 2018
- Destiny 2 Glitch Could Confirm Next Expansion Location - October 15, 2018