And for some reason, was proud enough of her purchase to show off to me, picked up in Gatlinburg, Tennessee, on the edge of the Great Smoky Mountains National Park.
I don’t think it is in any way officially licensed. But it does say so much about America to me.
And how forestry folk try to appeal to the youth using pop culture imagery from World War II.
They could at least have had the bear biting Hitler’s head off in a reprise of his first issue.
Expect to see Hannah wearing this, quite un-self-consciously at a comic book convention near you soon.
- Frankie Boyle’s Rex Royd Comic Complete For The First Time in Titan Comics June 2018 Solicits - March 21, 2018
- Umami – The Latest Comic From ‘I Kill Giants’ Co-Creator and Artist Ken Niimura - March 21, 2018
- Meltdown Comics of Los Angeles Is Closing For Good on March 30th (UPDATE) - March 21, 2018
- A Comic Show – Talking The Death of Thor and More - March 21, 2018
- Magdalene Visaggio and Eva Cabrera Launch Oh S#!T, It’s Kim & Kim #1 in June - March 21, 2018