And for some reason, was proud enough of her purchase to show off to me, picked up in Gatlinburg, Tennessee, on the edge of the Great Smoky Mountains National Park.
I don’t think it is in any way officially licensed. But it does say so much about America to me.
And how forestry folk try to appeal to the youth using pop culture imagery from World War II.
They could at least have had the bear biting Hitler’s head off in a reprise of his first issue.
Expect to see Hannah wearing this, quite un-self-consciously at a comic book convention near you soon.
- Hellboy on Front of San Diego Comic-Con 2018 Events Guide for 25th Anniversary - June 24, 2018
- A Barrage of Amazing Spider-Man #1 Covers for Volume 5 - June 24, 2018
- Lying In The Gutters – 24th June 2018 – A Week of Giant-Sized Stories - June 24, 2018
- Jamal Campbell Draws His Rob Liefeldest Ever for Amazing Spider-Man #1 Stadium Comics Variant - June 24, 2018
- Why Are The English Even More Insufferable Today? - June 24, 2018