The Flash is adding yet another speedster to the mix. This time it’s Jesse Quick / Jesse Chambers and the role has gone to newcomer Violett Beane, a 19-year old actress / model from Austin, Texas. The character is the daughter of two Earth 2 heroes – Liberty Belle and Johnny Quick from who she inherited both of their powers of speed and strength. Johnny Quick got his powers by focusing on an equation for super speed: 3X²(9XY)4A. Jesse’s powers tap into the Speed Force.
The part is a recurring role, described as a brilliant but quirky college student who gets caught up in the fight between The Flash and Zoom.
Beane recently filmed a role in the indie comedy Slash opposite of Michael Ian Black
The Flash returns on October 6th to the CW.
Photo of Beane by Sophie Van Hasselt
- The 100 Season 5: The Serpent Trailer Talks About What They’ve Been Through - March 21, 2018
- Black Lightning Season 1, Episode 9 Recap: The Book of Little Black Lies - March 21, 2018
- More Arrowverse Connections in Black Lightning - March 21, 2018
- Exclusive Extended Previews For Pathfinder: Spiral Bones #1 and Vampirella #11 - March 20, 2018
- Writer’s Commentary: Marc Andreyko on Legenderry Red Sonja #2 - March 20, 2018