The Flash is adding yet another speedster to the mix. This time it’s Jesse Quick / Jesse Chambers and the role has gone to newcomer Violett Beane, a 19-year old actress / model from Austin, Texas. The character is the daughter of two Earth 2 heroes – Liberty Belle and Johnny Quick from who she inherited both of their powers of speed and strength. Johnny Quick got his powers by focusing on an equation for super speed: 3X²(9XY)4A. Jesse’s powers tap into the Speed Force.
The part is a recurring role, described as a brilliant but quirky college student who gets caught up in the fight between The Flash and Zoom.
Beane recently filmed a role in the indie comedy Slash opposite of Michael Ian Black
The Flash returns on October 6th to the CW.
Photo of Beane by Sophie Van Hasselt
- Marvel’s Luke Cage Season 2, Episode 13 Recap: They Reminisce Over You - June 24, 2018
- Marvel’s Luke Cage Season 2, Episode 12 Recap: Can’t Front On Me - June 24, 2018
- Marvel’s Luke Cage Season 2, Episode 11 Recap: The Creator - June 24, 2018
- Marvel’s Luke Cage Season 2, Episode 10 Recap: The Main Ingredient - June 23, 2018
- Rosario Dawson on Exploring if Claire Temple is Really Helping - June 23, 2018