The Flash is adding yet another speedster to the mix. This time it’s Jesse Quick / Jesse Chambers and the role has gone to newcomer Violett Beane, a 19-year old actress / model from Austin, Texas. The character is the daughter of two Earth 2 heroes – Liberty Belle and Johnny Quick from who she inherited both of their powers of speed and strength. Johnny Quick got his powers by focusing on an equation for super speed: 3X²(9XY)4A. Jesse’s powers tap into the Speed Force.
The part is a recurring role, described as a brilliant but quirky college student who gets caught up in the fight between The Flash and Zoom.
Beane recently filmed a role in the indie comedy Slash opposite of Michael Ian Black
The Flash returns on October 6th to the CW.
Photo of Beane by Sophie Van Hasselt
- 5 Things We Want to See in Krypton Season 2 - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in Gotham Season 5, the Final Season - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in Black Lightning Season 2 - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in DC’s Legends of Tomorrow Season 4 - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in Supergirl Season 4 - June 30, 2018