The Flash is adding yet another speedster to the mix. This time it’s Jesse Quick / Jesse Chambers and the role has gone to newcomer Violett Beane, a 19-year old actress / model from Austin, Texas. The character is the daughter of two Earth 2 heroes – Liberty Belle and Johnny Quick from who she inherited both of their powers of speed and strength. Johnny Quick got his powers by focusing on an equation for super speed: 3X²(9XY)4A. Jesse’s powers tap into the Speed Force.
The part is a recurring role, described as a brilliant but quirky college student who gets caught up in the fight between The Flash and Zoom.
Beane recently filmed a role in the indie comedy Slash opposite of Michael Ian Black
The Flash returns on October 6th to the CW.
Photo of Beane by Sophie Van Hasselt
- Exclusive: 6-Page Bettie Page Comic By Avallone And Linsner To Appear In Playboy - October 18, 2017
- Roger Goodell And NFL Owners To Work With Players On Protest Issues - October 18, 2017
- Legends Of Tomorrow Season 3, Episode 2 Recap: Freakshow - October 18, 2017
- Arrow Season 6: Oliver Queen Name Checks A Major DC Character - October 18, 2017
- Flash Season 4, Episode 2 Recap: Mixed Signals - October 18, 2017