Marvel Studios has announced that former NFL Offensive Lineman Matt Willig has been added to the cast of Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Willig has gotten the previously announced role of Lash, a monstrous Inhuman whose loyalties are in question. Lash was created by Charles Soule and Joe Madureira when the Terrigen Mist was released around the world after Infinity.
Willig played in the NFL from 1992 until 2005, spending time with six different teams and making it to the Super Bowl with the Carolina Panthers (2003) and winning with St. Louis Rams (1999). He has appeared on CSI, Dexter, Chuck, NCIS, Grimm and Brooklyn Nine-Nine.
Marvel’s Agents of SHIELD returns September 29th on ABC.
- Jeff Parker and Bob Q Team for James Bond Origin - June 21, 2018
- Marvel’s Cloak & Dagger Season 1: Has Tyrone Found His Cloak? - June 21, 2018
- Marvel’s Luke Cage Season 1, Episode 13 Recap: You Know My Steez - June 21, 2018
- Marvel’s Luke Cage Season 1, Episode 12 Recap: Soliloquy of Chaos - June 20, 2018
- Writer’s Commentary – Peter David Talks the Finale of Battlestar Galactica vs Battlestar Galactica - June 20, 2018