Marvel Studios has announced that former NFL Offensive Lineman Matt Willig has been added to the cast of Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Willig has gotten the previously announced role of Lash, a monstrous Inhuman whose loyalties are in question. Lash was created by Charles Soule and Joe Madureira when the Terrigen Mist was released around the world after Infinity.
Willig played in the NFL from 1992 until 2005, spending time with six different teams and making it to the Super Bowl with the Carolina Panthers (2003) and winning with St. Louis Rams (1999). He has appeared on CSI, Dexter, Chuck, NCIS, Grimm and Brooklyn Nine-Nine.
Marvel’s Agents of SHIELD returns September 29th on ABC.
- One More Thing: Questions About The Flash, Marvel’s Jessica Jones, and More - March 17, 2018
- Krypton Season 1: The Symbol You Know - March 17, 2018
- Martin Freeman Says Sherlock Isn’t Fun Anymore - March 17, 2018
- Black Lightning Season 1: What is the A.S.A. that Gambi was Talking About? - March 17, 2018
- Agents of SHIELD Season 5, Episode 13 Recap: Principia - March 17, 2018