Universal sent over this new poster image for the forthcoming Steve Jobs, starring Michael Fassbender as the Apple mastermind, Seth Rogen as computer wunderkind and Apple co-founder Steve Wozniak, and Kate Winslet as Joanna Hoffman, a member of the original Macintosh team.
Written by Aaron Sorkin and directed by Danny Boyle, the film paints a portrait of Jobs against the backdrop of three key product launches. Judging by the cast list, which includes Jeff Daniels as one-time Apple CEO John Sculley and three actresses playing Jobs’ first child Lisa at different ages, it will also dramatize some of the troubles from the man’s complicated, but extraordinary life.
The film is also based on Walter Isaacson‘s comprehensive 2011 biography of the same name. The author conducted more than forty interviews with Jobs and over 100 other people who knew him. It was published shortly after Jobs’ death in October of that year.
Opening October 9th in the US, the film will premiere as the Centerpiece feature of the 53rd annual New York Film Festival on
Saturday, October 3,
- Space Ghost Coast To Coast’s C. Martin Croker Dead At 54 - September 18, 2016
- Comissioner Gordon Waits For The Batman In Justice League Photo - September 18, 2016
- Coulson And Mac Get Briefed On Odd Deaths In A Clip From Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D. Premiere - September 17, 2016
- Movies With Mikey Tackles YouTube Show Monster Factory - September 17, 2016
- Todd McFarlane Promises A Dark Spawn Movie … Again - September 16, 2016