This is Daniel McVicar‘s Kickstarter for The Last Cavalier hardcover graphic novel, due to be published last year. It hasn’t. It hasn;t been drawn yet. And some backers are wondering if it ever will be. Here’s how backers received updates over the period…
Script is being reworked and the artist is sorting out his schedule. All seems in order.
Art is underway! Obviously it takes time, but this is good news!
So an artist who had to take other work ahead of this. Okay. We can buy that.
A month later, art starts to come through.
- Welcome to the Latest Members of DC Comics’ Superman and Batman Families - May 23, 2018
- OBLIV18N by Netflix Punisher’s Ken Kristensen in Scout Comics August 2018 Solicits - May 23, 2018
- Walking Dead Day Announced For October 13th, With Retailer Exclusive Variants Of #1 - May 23, 2018
- Zorro and Edgar Rice Burroughs Return in American Mythology August 2018 Solicits - May 23, 2018
- 5 Presents Brian Michael Bendis Left Behind for the Marvel Universe in Invincible Iron Man #600 [Spoilers] - May 23, 2018