This is Daniel McVicar‘s Kickstarter for The Last Cavalier hardcover graphic novel, due to be published last year. It hasn’t. It hasn;t been drawn yet. And some backers are wondering if it ever will be. Here’s how backers received updates over the period…
Script is being reworked and the artist is sorting out his schedule. All seems in order.
Art is underway! Obviously it takes time, but this is good news!
So an artist who had to take other work ahead of this. Okay. We can buy that.
A month later, art starts to come through.
- The Tweets That Got Eve L. Ewing the Ironheart Gig - August 20, 2018
- #VisibleWomen in Comic Books Today, August 20th, 2018 - August 20, 2018
- Kevin Libranda’s Designs for Riri Williams: Ironheart - August 20, 2018
- Mike Hawthorne’s Designs for New Wolverine Character Persephone - August 20, 2018
- Firefly #1 from Boom! Studios Gets a Big Box Variant - August 20, 2018