Yesterday, I told you that Justice League 3001 artist Howard Porter was coming on to the Superman ongoing series. I thought, as a guest artist for an issue or two. Not true. He is the new ongoing artist for Superman, for now at least.
But what of John Romita Jr? I understand, despite some scurrilous rumour mongers, that he has not quit the title, rather he was offered a new project by DC Comics, something so enticing that he couldn’t help but grab it with both hands.
I wonder what it is?
And let us welcome Howard Porter to the book…he really is rather good as well.
- Harley Quinn vs. Darkseid in Closer DC Continuity as Sam Humphries Writes Ongoing Series from #43 - March 17, 2018
- Comic Store In Your Future – Why I’m Hiring a New Employee - March 17, 2018
- In the Wake of Doomsday Clock, DC Comics Collects Don McGregor and Gene Colan’s Nathaniel Dusk - March 17, 2018
- Jim Lee’s First Two Pages for Brian Bendis’ Action Comics #1000 – and a Six Hour Video of Him Drawing One - March 17, 2018
- 481 3rd Ave – the New Location for JHU in New York City - March 17, 2018