Yesterday, I told you that Justice League 3001 artist Howard Porter was coming on to the Superman ongoing series. I thought, as a guest artist for an issue or two. Not true. He is the new ongoing artist for Superman, for now at least.
But what of John Romita Jr? I understand, despite some scurrilous rumour mongers, that he has not quit the title, rather he was offered a new project by DC Comics, something so enticing that he couldn’t help but grab it with both hands.
I wonder what it is?
And let us welcome Howard Porter to the book…he really is rather good as well.
- Two Meta-Looks at Comics From Marvel and DC This Week - October 19, 2018
- Archie Comics Cancels Their Marvel Digest Volumes - October 19, 2018
- Marvel Comics Challenge Another Punisher Trademark Application by Militia Group - October 19, 2018
- So Why Are There No Comic Book Unions Then? - October 19, 2018
- Jim Steranko, Ron Frenz, George Perez, Barry Kitson and Alan Davis on The Liberty Brigade - October 19, 2018