The other day though, he gave the closest he has come yet to a statement on his intent going forward. On his Birthday, he announced that he plans to create for the rest of his life, meaning we can expect more Hideo Kojima work on the horizon. In a tweet he said:
Thanks everyone, I turned 52 and will keep creating in rest of my life.
— HIDEO_KOJIMA (@HIDEO_KOJIMA_EN) August 24, 2015
This wasn’t guaranteed either. Kojima could have easily rode off into the sunset, happy with his work on the MGS franchise, sipping Mojitos for the rest of his life. I can’t wait to see what the future holds going forward for this unique creator. whether it is away from Konami or not.
- Conan Exiles and Halo Wars 2 are Free to Play This Weekend on Xbox Live - October 19, 2018
- Hitman is Getting a Halloween Event Today - October 19, 2018
- Developer Says The Division 2 Can’t Be Openly Political - October 18, 2018
- PUBG Looks to be Bringing Halloween Content to the Game - October 17, 2018
- New SoulCalibur 6 Video Teaches You The Basics - October 16, 2018