The other day though, he gave the closest he has come yet to a statement on his intent going forward. On his Birthday, he announced that he plans to create for the rest of his life, meaning we can expect more Hideo Kojima work on the horizon. In a tweet he said:
Thanks everyone, I turned 52 and will keep creating in rest of my life.
— HIDEO_KOJIMA (@HIDEO_KOJIMA_EN) August 24, 2015
This wasn’t guaranteed either. Kojima could have easily rode off into the sunset, happy with his work on the MGS franchise, sipping Mojitos for the rest of his life. I can’t wait to see what the future holds going forward for this unique creator. whether it is away from Konami or not.
- PC Version of Red Dead Redemption 2 Turns Up on Linkedin Profile - June 22, 2018
- Capcom are Open to Streaming More Games Onto the Nintendo Switch - June 22, 2018
- Assassin’s Creed Odyssey’s Female Protagonist Seems to be More Canon - June 22, 2018
- Dragon Ball FighterZ is Coming to Nintendo Switch This September - June 21, 2018
- Gears 5 Won’t go Back to ‘Gears of War 5’ Title - June 21, 2018