King Conan: Wolves Beyond the Border arrives in December from Dark Horse Comics, and it may very well be the last arc for the team of Tim Truman and Tomas Giorello. And boy is it a final statement if so.
First up there’s Giorello’s epic and god-like cover for the first issue of the series:
Look out for King Conan: Wolves Beyond the Border in December from Dark Horse!
- Giant Robots, Ninja Turtles, Monster Motors And More – Talking With Nick Roche - October 26, 2015
- Processing The Troop: Behind The Page With Joshua Cassara - October 26, 2015
- What Bengal Wants: More Wolverine Covers & Work With Rick Remender - October 23, 2015
- A Story That Keeps You Coming Back For More – We Stand On Guard So Far (#1-4) - October 23, 2015
- ‘Let’s Start A System Where The Creators Get Most Of The Money’ – David Lloyd Talks ACES Weekly - October 23, 2015