So, yes, the last few issues of Harley Quinn have seen them battling Captain Horatio Strong, a buff Popeye lookalike with an addiction to power-giving alien seaweed.
Though obviously, he’s an evil Popeye. And must be dealt with.
Harley Quinn, it’s as shameless as you want it to be…
Harley Quinn #19 is published today from DC Comics. Comics courtesy of Orbital Comics, London. With a signing for Doctor Who and Planet of The Apes artist Rachel Scott today, and launching an exhibition for Jessica Martin on Saturday.
- The Finest Comic Book Ever Published Is Back in Print: Shane Simmons’s Longshot Comics - June 19, 2018
- Donny Cates Introduces Juggerduck to Cosmic Ghost Rider – #WhoGetsWarped? - June 19, 2018
- Ryan Sands, Star of Runaways TV Series, Now Draws for the Runaways Comic - June 19, 2018
- Jeff Parker to Tell the Official World War II Origin of James Bond - June 19, 2018
- IDW’s Batman vs. Maxx and Star Trek vs. Transformers in September 2018 - June 19, 2018