So, yes, the last few issues of Harley Quinn have seen them battling Captain Horatio Strong, a buff Popeye lookalike with an addiction to power-giving alien seaweed.
Though obviously, he’s an evil Popeye. And must be dealt with.
Harley Quinn, it’s as shameless as you want it to be…
Harley Quinn #19 is published today from DC Comics. Comics courtesy of Orbital Comics, London. With a signing for Doctor Who and Planet of The Apes artist Rachel Scott today, and launching an exhibition for Jessica Martin on Saturday.
- Three Competitive Creative Teams for Wonder Woman? - October 15, 2018
- David F Walker… Not Writing Flash for DC Comics - October 15, 2018
- Free On Bleeding Cool: The Wailing Blade #1 From Comixtribe - October 15, 2018
- Retailers Ordered 300,000 Return Of Wolverine #1 in September – And Marvel Overshipped Some Titles Again - October 15, 2018
- Daniel Grzeszkiewicz, Please Get in Touch With Your Customers… - October 15, 2018