I’m not wanting to say that all African-American moustachioed astrophysicists look the same.
But when it comes to Neil deGrasse Tyson and today’s issue of Prez #3, I think discerning a resemblance may be forgiveable in the circumstances.
Though considering this is set in the nearish future, it’s good to see that Neil has not lost his looks.
Even if he may be about to lose his patience.
Franklyn Holyfield? Well, I suppose that’s close enough…
And seriously, if you were a corndog selling accidental YouTube sensation turned President, who would you appoint as Science Advisor? It’s either him or Stephen Hawking…
Prez #3 is published today from DCComics. Comics courtesy of Orbital Comics, London. With a signing for Doctor Who and Planet of The Apes artist Rachel Scott today, and launching an exhibition for Jessica Martin on Saturday.
- Filip Sablik and Ross Richie Address ComicsPRO on BOOM! Studios as a Premier Publisher at Diamond - February 23, 2018
- Publishing Dates for DC Zoom and DC Ink Titles Locked Down - February 23, 2018
- Dynamite Entertainment to Become a Premier Publisher at Diamond Comics (CONFIRMED) - February 23, 2018
- Russell T Davies and Steven Moffat to Adapt Own Doctor Who Episodes as Target Novelisations - February 23, 2018
- Return of Bruce Banner Hulk in Avengers #684 Tops Advance Reorders - February 23, 2018