Jason Fabok has definitely leapt up to the A-List of DC’s artistic talent, and getting the Justice League book has been a perfect way to show off his balls-busting blockbuster comic book talents.
I understand that the next issue will see that put to the test, with an all-out battle between Darkseid and Anti-Monitor.
But could the highlight be the moment that Jason illustrates how exactly Flash becomes a God of Death?
I am told you might need to sit down to read it…
(Last Updated August 26, 2015 2:50 pm )
- Boom’s Firefly #1 Has Pre-Orders of 57,291 Copies – Any More For Any More? - October 23, 2018
- Victor Gorelick Does Not Pay Tribute to Archie’s Co-CEO Nancy Silberkleit - October 23, 2018
- NYCC Goss: What’s Up With The Inhumans Then? - October 23, 2018
- NYCC Goss: Sorry, Jane Foster Isn’t Getting Her Own Comic Book? - October 23, 2018
- NYCC Goss: Charles Soule – From Daredevil to Star Wars - October 23, 2018