Jason Fabok has definitely leapt up to the A-List of DC’s artistic talent, and getting the Justice League book has been a perfect way to show off his balls-busting blockbuster comic book talents.
I understand that the next issue will see that put to the test, with an all-out battle between Darkseid and Anti-Monitor.
But could the highlight be the moment that Jason illustrates how exactly Flash becomes a God of Death?
I am told you might need to sit down to read it…
(Last Updated August 26, 2015 2:50 pm )
- They Destroyed the Moon – What Have the Justice League Done to the Earth? (Justice League #6 Spoilers) - August 15, 2018
- The Deaths and Rebirths of Infinity War #2 That Even the Characters Don’t Believe (Spoilers) - August 15, 2018
- The Deaths of Extermination #1 – And A Brand New Revamp Of One Character (Spoilers) - August 15, 2018
- The Return to the Underwear-Outside-Trousers Explained in Batman #53 (SPOILERS) - August 15, 2018
- Batman: Damned Preview by Brian Azzarello and Lee Bermejo – John Constantine Prefers Batman to Superman - August 15, 2018