Jason Fabok has definitely leapt up to the A-List of DC’s artistic talent, and getting the Justice League book has been a perfect way to show off his balls-busting blockbuster comic book talents.
I understand that the next issue will see that put to the test, with an all-out battle between Darkseid and Anti-Monitor.
But could the highlight be the moment that Jason illustrates how exactly Flash becomes a God of Death?
I am told you might need to sit down to read it…
(Last Updated August 26, 2015 2:50 pm )
- Comic Store in Your Future: Friday Nights Aren’t Magic Anymore - February 25, 2018
- Lying in the Gutters: It’s February 25th, 2018 – Do You Know Where the Super Sons Are? - February 25, 2018
- A Comic Con with Only Comic Talent in a Mall for Free? Why Not? - February 25, 2018
- Yes, Comics Can Break Your Heart… but They Can Mend It, Too - February 25, 2018
- Trekker: Thirty Years and Counting on the Trail with Mercy St. Clair - February 25, 2018