Today’s Grayson is an example of the success of innovation and experimentation at DC Comics – Batgirling if you will – with the comic taking a narrative approach you might be more likely to expect in Promethea, Cerebus or Sandman.
But this is Grayson so there are other concerns upon meeting a duplicated version of himself. And it’s not just that no one likes the look of their own butt.
And whatever fanfic narcissistic desire might lead to this moment…
…reprised later on…
…it is one that is instantly negated. Oh look, Grayson’s “butt” again.
It’s a dangerous business, going for a kiss in comics these days. Spawn also pulls up sharp…
…what’s wrong Al? She took her lollipop out first!
Spawn and Grayson are published today from Image and DC Comics. Comics courtesy of Orbital Comics, London. With a signing for Doctor Who and Planet of The Apes artist Rachel Scott today, and launching an exhibition for Jessica Martin on Saturday.
- What Will Hal Jordan Discover About the Future of the DC Multiverse? (SPOILERS) - May 21, 2018
- The Hunt for the Signing Tickets at Anime Central 2018 - May 21, 2018
- Amazon to Announce Something Epic for ComiXology - May 21, 2018
- Bloke’s Progress from Hunt Emerson and The Pen Is Mightier from Martin Rowson from Knockabout Press - May 21, 2018
- After Deadpool 2, Rob Liefeld and Jim Lee Riff on the No-Feet Drawing Trope - May 21, 2018