From two hundred and seventy degrees, it’s a traditional looking tiered wedding cake. And from ninety degrees it’s a superheroic romantic dream…
Kia told the BBC “We didn’t want it to look like a kid’s party, we just wanted subtle touches like adding characters to the place settings, the seating plan and somehow into the cake” and told Huffington “From most angles of the room, the cake looked like a traditional wedding cake — just what we had wanted. It wasn’t until the cake was moved for us to cut that our guests realized there was a hidden extra. Some didn’t even realize until the photos went on-line after the wedding!”
Secret identity retained!
- A G-Rated Deadpool… - August 18, 2018
- Unboxing Firefly’s May 2018 Loot Crate with Kaylee … in August - August 18, 2018
- Doomsday Clock, Heroes In Crisis and John Byrne – All in Action Comics #1002 - August 18, 2018
- From East Asian to Caucasian – Psylocke Switches Back on Wednesday - August 17, 2018
- Court Places 3-Year Restraining Order on Keya Morgan to Stay Away from Stan Lee - August 17, 2018