From two hundred and seventy degrees, it’s a traditional looking tiered wedding cake. And from ninety degrees it’s a superheroic romantic dream…
Kia told the BBC “We didn’t want it to look like a kid’s party, we just wanted subtle touches like adding characters to the place settings, the seating plan and somehow into the cake” and told Huffington “From most angles of the room, the cake looked like a traditional wedding cake — just what we had wanted. It wasn’t until the cake was moved for us to cut that our guests realized there was a hidden extra. Some didn’t even realize until the photos went on-line after the wedding!”
Secret identity retained!
- Two Meta-Looks at Comics From Marvel and DC This Week - October 19, 2018
- Archie Comics Cancels Their Marvel Digest Volumes - October 19, 2018
- Marvel Comics Challenge Another Punisher Trademark Application by Militia Group - October 19, 2018
- So Why Are There No Comic Book Unions Then? - October 19, 2018
- Jim Steranko, Ron Frenz, George Perez, Barry Kitson and Alan Davis on The Liberty Brigade - October 19, 2018