From two hundred and seventy degrees, it’s a traditional looking tiered wedding cake. And from ninety degrees it’s a superheroic romantic dream…
Kia told the BBC “We didn’t want it to look like a kid’s party, we just wanted subtle touches like adding characters to the place settings, the seating plan and somehow into the cake” and told Huffington “From most angles of the room, the cake looked like a traditional wedding cake — just what we had wanted. It wasn’t until the cake was moved for us to cut that our guests realized there was a hidden extra. Some didn’t even realize until the photos went on-line after the wedding!”
Secret identity retained!
- Filip Sablik and Ross Richie Address ComicsPRO on BOOM! Studios as a Premier Publisher at Diamond - February 23, 2018
- Publishing Dates for DC Zoom and DC Ink Titles Locked Down - February 23, 2018
- Dynamite Entertainment to Become a Premier Publisher at Diamond Comics (CONFIRMED) - February 23, 2018
- Russell T Davies and Steven Moffat to Adapt Own Doctor Who Episodes as Target Novelisations - February 23, 2018
- Return of Bruce Banner Hulk in Avengers #684 Tops Advance Reorders - February 23, 2018