From two hundred and seventy degrees, it’s a traditional looking tiered wedding cake. And from ninety degrees it’s a superheroic romantic dream…
Kia told the BBC “We didn’t want it to look like a kid’s party, we just wanted subtle touches like adding characters to the place settings, the seating plan and somehow into the cake” and told Huffington “From most angles of the room, the cake looked like a traditional wedding cake — just what we had wanted. It wasn’t until the cake was moved for us to cut that our guests realized there was a hidden extra. Some didn’t even realize until the photos went on-line after the wedding!”
Secret identity retained!
- Fantastic Four #9 and More Stolen from House Of Secrets in Burbank - May 20, 2018
- Bleeding Cool Bestseller List – 20th May 2018 – ‘Readers Realized There Was No Wedding in the Wedding Special’ - May 20, 2018
- Bob Layton Just Discovered He Created a Character in Deadpool 2 - May 20, 2018
- The Rev Michael Curry Vs Princess Bride’s Peter Cook’s Royal Wedding Address (VIDEO) - May 20, 2018
- Lying In The Gutters – 20th May 2018 – Flamewars and Lawsuits - May 20, 2018