I’d almost forgot that Sony was having a press conference at the Tokyo Game Show next month. That means we still have three major conference to come from the publisher by the end of the year, with this, Paris Games Week and the PlayStation Experience all on the horizon. That is a little nuts.
I was only reminded of this fact as this morning, as Sony on their PlayStation Blog have announced the day and time for the show. It will take place on September 15th at 4 PM Japan time, (8 PM GMT).
It’s hard to say what will show honestly, but I’d bet, unless you love Japanese games and that market, it might not be full of huge blockbuster reveals. In a totally ideal world, we might catch another glimpse at The Last Guardian. I’m not going to hold my breath on that though.
- Potential Destiny 3 Leak Says Production Has Started with a Focus on Darker RPG Elements - October 23, 2018
- It Looks Like Anthem is Getting a Livestream on Halloween - October 23, 2018
- Fortnite’s Save the World Mode is Not Going to Free-to-Play This Year - October 22, 2018
- Nike has Endorsed its First Esports Player - October 22, 2018
- Conan Exiles and Halo Wars 2 are Free to Play This Weekend on Xbox Live - October 19, 2018