Yesterday, we learnt Grow Home was going to headline PlayStation Plusnext month on PLayStation 4, but now we know Microsoft’s showing for September too. From September 16th to October 15th on Xbox One, Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition will headline the console. This is just in time to catch up before Rise of the Tomb Raider hits in November if you haven’t played the reboot yet. Before that though, The Deer God will be available, and it will remain so the entire month.
On the Xbox 360 side of things, BattleStations: Pacific will be available from the 1st-15th od September. Then from the 16th-30th, Crysis 3 will be the offering.
All in all, a pretty good month I reckon.
- Ni No Kuni 2: Revenant Kingdom Gets a Beautiful Launch Trailer - March 19, 2018
- Report Claims Next Assassin’s Creed Game is Going to Ancient Greece - March 19, 2018
- Burnout Paradise Tops UK Charts, Proving It Still Has Some Magic to Give - March 19, 2018
- LEGO The Incredibles Looks Like it is Happening Thanks to Retail Leak - March 19, 2018
- God of War Gets a New TV Spot Featuring Several Locations - March 19, 2018