Yesterday, we learnt Grow Home was going to headline PlayStation Plusnext month on PLayStation 4, but now we know Microsoft’s showing for September too. From September 16th to October 15th on Xbox One, Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition will headline the console. This is just in time to catch up before Rise of the Tomb Raider hits in November if you haven’t played the reboot yet. Before that though, The Deer God will be available, and it will remain so the entire month.
On the Xbox 360 side of things, BattleStations: Pacific will be available from the 1st-15th od September. Then from the 16th-30th, Crysis 3 will be the offering.
All in all, a pretty good month I reckon.
- Conan Exiles and Halo Wars 2 are Free to Play This Weekend on Xbox Live - October 19, 2018
- Hitman is Getting a Halloween Event Today - October 19, 2018
- Developer Says The Division 2 Can’t Be Openly Political - October 18, 2018
- PUBG Looks to be Bringing Halloween Content to the Game - October 17, 2018
- New SoulCalibur 6 Video Teaches You The Basics - October 16, 2018