Yesterday, we learnt Grow Home was going to headline PlayStation Plusnext month on PLayStation 4, but now we know Microsoft’s showing for September too. From September 16th to October 15th on Xbox One, Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition will headline the console. This is just in time to catch up before Rise of the Tomb Raider hits in November if you haven’t played the reboot yet. Before that though, The Deer God will be available, and it will remain so the entire month.
On the Xbox 360 side of things, BattleStations: Pacific will be available from the 1st-15th od September. Then from the 16th-30th, Crysis 3 will be the offering.
All in all, a pretty good month I reckon.
- EA is Talking About Cross-Play for FIFA, Says Creative Director - June 18, 2018
- Nintendo Is Open to Doing a Live E3 Presentation Again - June 18, 2018
- Beyond Good and Evil 2 Beta Looks to be Aiming for the End of 2019 - June 18, 2018
- Sea of Thieves Beat its Three Month Target Within One Day Thanks to Xbox Game Pass - June 18, 2018
- The Elder Scrolls 6 has an Internal Release Date but Bethesda Won’t Tell us Yet - June 18, 2018