Deadline reports actress Lea Seydoux is in talks to play Bella Donna Boudreaux in Fox’s Gambit solo film, starring Channing Tatum as the Cajun mutant of X-Men fame.
Created by Jim Lee and Scott Lobdell, Bella Donna and Gambit have a star-crossed lovers past filled with rival guilds, arranged marriages, angry lashing out and Gambit’s eventual exile from New Orleans. In the film she will lead the Assassin’s Guild and no doubt clash with Tatum’s Gambit.
Rise of the Planet of the Apes‘ Rupert Wyatt will direct the long-in-gestation film which only crystallized in the last couple of months. Despite Tatum’s appearance at Comic-Con during Fox’s Marvel movie panel, deals were not yet signed. The actor took the stage as a sign of good faith and all worked out, as it often does.
Gambit finally arrives in theaters on October 7th, 2016.
- Space Ghost Coast To Coast’s C. Martin Croker Dead At 54 - September 18, 2016
- Comissioner Gordon Waits For The Batman In Justice League Photo - September 18, 2016
- Coulson And Mac Get Briefed On Odd Deaths In A Clip From Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D. Premiere - September 17, 2016
- Movies With Mikey Tackles YouTube Show Monster Factory - September 17, 2016
- Todd McFarlane Promises A Dark Spawn Movie … Again - September 16, 2016