A rather interesting photo has been released for season 2 of the CW hit series The Flash. We learned that the series will pick up 6 months after the season finale and from the looks of things most everyone survived. We see Joe West (Jesse L. Martin), Barry Allen (Grant Gustin), Iris West (Candice Patton), Caitlin Snow (Danielle Panabaker), Martin Stein (Victor Garber) and Cisco Ramon (Carlos Valdes). We also see the Flash suit in the background and it already has the white symbol on the chest.
So the question becomes, who do we not see? Everyone is obviously looking at someone and Joe has his gun out… so it’s got to be someone dangerous. If I had to guess, knowing that Tom Cavanagh is still a regular in the series… I’m guessing they’re looking at Dr. Harrison Wells.
We’ll find out for sure on October 6th when The Flash returns to the CW.
- One More Thing: Questions About The Flash, Marvel’s Jessica Jones, and More - March 17, 2018
- Krypton Season 1: The Symbol You Know - March 17, 2018
- Martin Freeman Says Sherlock Isn’t Fun Anymore - March 17, 2018
- Black Lightning Season 1: What is the A.S.A. that Gambi was Talking About? - March 17, 2018
- Agents of SHIELD Season 5, Episode 13 Recap: Principia - March 17, 2018