A rather interesting photo has been released for season 2 of the CW hit series The Flash. We learned that the series will pick up 6 months after the season finale and from the looks of things most everyone survived. We see Joe West (Jesse L. Martin), Barry Allen (Grant Gustin), Iris West (Candice Patton), Caitlin Snow (Danielle Panabaker), Martin Stein (Victor Garber) and Cisco Ramon (Carlos Valdes). We also see the Flash suit in the background and it already has the white symbol on the chest.
So the question becomes, who do we not see? Everyone is obviously looking at someone and Joe has his gun out… so it’s got to be someone dangerous. If I had to guess, knowing that Tom Cavanagh is still a regular in the series… I’m guessing they’re looking at Dr. Harrison Wells.
We’ll find out for sure on October 6th when The Flash returns to the CW.
- Jason Ritter Signs on to Netflix’s Superhero Drama ‘Raising Dion’ - June 20, 2018
- Premiere Dates for The Flash, Arrow, Black Lightning, Riverdale, Supernatural, and More - June 20, 2018
- The Exorcist’s Ben Daniels Signs on to The Crown Season 3 - June 20, 2018
- Misty Knight Takes Center Stage in New Marvel 101 - June 20, 2018
- Legends of Tomorrow Season 4: Possible Casting News for 2 New Characters - June 20, 2018