Dishonored was one of the very best games of 2012. In my estimation, it remains one of the most fascinating new IPs of the last five years.
If you haven’t played it, I think you definitely should. In fact, why not try the Dishonored Definitve Edition. It hits the U.S. today, and will hit Europe on the 28th. It’s seen a bit of a facelift, on top of all the previous DLC being included too. While not revolutionary, it probably is the best way to exepreicne the game and all of its content in one place. At least on a console.
Take a look at the launch trailer here:
- Quake Champions Extends its Free-to-Play Period Another Week - June 19, 2018
- Epic Games Removing Exploit that Allowed Players to Unintentionally Create a Swastika - June 19, 2018
- AJ Styles is the WWE 2K19 Cover Star - June 19, 2018
- Fallout 76’s Beta is Coming to Xbox One First - June 19, 2018
- EA is Talking About Cross-Play for FIFA, Says Creative Director - June 18, 2018