Dishonored was one of the very best games of 2012. In my estimation, it remains one of the most fascinating new IPs of the last five years.
If you haven’t played it, I think you definitely should. In fact, why not try the Dishonored Definitve Edition. It hits the U.S. today, and will hit Europe on the 28th. It’s seen a bit of a facelift, on top of all the previous DLC being included too. While not revolutionary, it probably is the best way to exepreicne the game and all of its content in one place. At least on a console.
Take a look at the launch trailer here:
- Star Wars Battlefront 2’s Microtransactions to Return, but They Won’t Affect Gameplay - March 16, 2018
- Heroes of the Storm’s Next Character is StarCraft’s Fenix - March 16, 2018
- PUBG’s Mobile Port Spreads to the West as Beta Rolls Out to Canada - March 16, 2018
- The Crew 2 Finally Gets a Release Date, and It’s Coming This Summer - March 16, 2018
- Sea of Thieves Gets a Launch Trailer Showing Off Pirate-y Fun - March 16, 2018