It’s interesting to see Mad Max has held firm in its position to come out the same day as Metal Gear Solid V. It’s a bold move, but looking at the calendar, I think it is the most logical choice to stick to their guns. Hopefully if the game is good, it will speak for itself.
To remind you all that it is indeed coming on September 1st though, here is a new TV spot. The car combat and demolition really takes the focus here, and as it should. I’ve messed around with the game, and blowing up other cars that are trying to run you off the road is pretty satisfying.
Take a look at the action below.
- Star Wars Battlefront 2’s Microtransactions to Return, but They Won’t Affect Gameplay - March 16, 2018
- Heroes of the Storm’s Next Character is StarCraft’s Fenix - March 16, 2018
- PUBG’s Mobile Port Spreads to the West as Beta Rolls Out to Canada - March 16, 2018
- The Crew 2 Finally Gets a Release Date, and It’s Coming This Summer - March 16, 2018
- Sea of Thieves Gets a Launch Trailer Showing Off Pirate-y Fun - March 16, 2018