September 9th, we’ll see the arrival of King Tiger #2 from Dark Horse, bringing us more of this truly impressive artwork from Doug Wheatley, too. Written by Randy Stradley, King Tiger is a series that brings back a legacy character for new combative adventures, often fueled by revenge.
Dark Horse describe Issue #2 thus:
King Tiger has secrets: dark truths about himself he dare not reveal. But his past-and his destiny-have been exposed, breaking the heart of the woman who loves him and pitting the mystic warrior alone against the Dragon and its demonic progeny who seek the blood of the Tiger!
And here’s our 6 page preview of Issue #2:
King Tiger #2 is currently listed in Previews World with item code: JUL150103 and arrives on September 9th.
- Giant Robots, Ninja Turtles, Monster Motors And More – Talking With Nick Roche - October 26, 2015
- Processing The Troop: Behind The Page With Joshua Cassara - October 26, 2015
- What Bengal Wants: More Wolverine Covers & Work With Rick Remender - October 23, 2015
- A Story That Keeps You Coming Back For More – We Stand On Guard So Far (#1-4) - October 23, 2015
- ‘Let’s Start A System Where The Creators Get Most Of The Money’ – David Lloyd Talks ACES Weekly - October 23, 2015