Earlier this month, Sony announced that they were offering fans the chance to vote for which game should be the next free game as part of PlayStation Plus for September. That result is in now, and Grow Home will be the game we’re enjoy in just a week or two.
Announcing the success, here is a cute little video thanking fans for the support. I actually haven’t played Grow Home, but I’ve heard fantastic things. This is the perfect chance to catch up on it.
On top of that Super Time Force Ultra (PS4 & PS Vita), Twisted Metal (PS3),Teslagrad (PS4 & PS3), La-Mulana EX (PS Vita) and Xeodrifter (PS4 & PS Vita) will make up the rest of the line up. That’s a pretty good month by my estimation.
- Blizzard Creates Animation of Zenyatta Walking After Fan Request, and It’s the Best - February 23, 2018
- Ryan Coogler Has Been Playing A Lot Of Stardew Valley On Nintendo Switch - February 23, 2018
- Overwatch League Spotlight: Houston Outlaws vs London Spitfire - February 23, 2018
- Crytek’s Hunt: Showdown Gets New Trailer as it Hits Early Access - February 23, 2018
- Metal Gear Survive Charges Money For a New Save Slot - February 23, 2018