Earlier this month, Sony announced that they were offering fans the chance to vote for which game should be the next free game as part of PlayStation Plus for September. That result is in now, and Grow Home will be the game we’re enjoy in just a week or two.
Announcing the success, here is a cute little video thanking fans for the support. I actually haven’t played Grow Home, but I’ve heard fantastic things. This is the perfect chance to catch up on it.
On top of that Super Time Force Ultra (PS4 & PS Vita), Twisted Metal (PS3),Teslagrad (PS4 & PS3), La-Mulana EX (PS Vita) and Xeodrifter (PS4 & PS Vita) will make up the rest of the line up. That’s a pretty good month by my estimation.
- Brigitte Is a Breath of Fresh Air for the Overwatch League – Even When She’s Not Played - May 24, 2018
- Mads Mikkelsen Says Death Stranding Needs Collaboration from People All Around the World - May 24, 2018
- Banner Saga 2 is Coming to the Nintendo Switch in June - May 24, 2018
- Battlefield V Will Not Feature Any Lootboxes - May 24, 2018
- As a Fan, I Have No Desire to Play Destiny 2 Right Now – and That’s Fine - May 23, 2018