Amenisa: The Dark Descent remains a horror classic, several years after its release. The game is still probably one of the most scary in the last 10 years or so, and it’s still a staple of any budding Let’s Player’s career,
Developer Frictional Game’s next game is not far off either. SOMA is set to launch in just a month’s time, and with that, the developer has given an update to fans on their Facebook page. Perhaps unsurprisingly, it was announced that the team was coming close to content completion. They explain:
Next week will be the last one before the games goes into Content Lock. After this, no new non-trivial content can be added to the game. Instead, all efforts will solely focus on bug fixing, tweaking details and low-level optimization. Having this kind of lock is vital as things that might seem really simple additions could have ramifications that cause all sort of unforeseen consequences. In the final weeks leading up to release, you want to make sure that you only fix issues and not cause new ones.
I keep forgetting that this title is coming, but I am very excited. Every vibe I’ve gotten from this game is really exciting, and I’m hoping it can recapture the magic of Amnesia. That is no small task, of course, but if it can touch on the same level of terror, I’m all in.
- Ni No Kuni 2: Revenant Kingdom Gets a Beautiful Launch Trailer - March 19, 2018
- Report Claims Next Assassin’s Creed Game is Going to Ancient Greece - March 19, 2018
- Burnout Paradise Tops UK Charts, Proving It Still Has Some Magic to Give - March 19, 2018
- LEGO The Incredibles Looks Like it is Happening Thanks to Retail Leak - March 19, 2018
- God of War Gets a New TV Spot Featuring Several Locations - March 19, 2018