You wouldn’t think that Half-Life 2 and Hotline Miami would make great bedfellows, but hey, sometimes two unlikely things come to make a great combination.
Mixing the two titles together, developer Thomas Kole has created a bloody top down game, set against head crab zombies and gravity guns. It’s a pretty fun mix. The developer says he made it because he likes both franchises also just for the game design experiment. You can play it here.
To get an idea at how it works, take a look here:
- Quake Champions Extends its Free-to-Play Period Another Week - June 19, 2018
- Epic Games Removing Exploit that Allowed Players to Unintentionally Create a Swastika - June 19, 2018
- AJ Styles is the WWE 2K19 Cover Star - June 19, 2018
- Fallout 76’s Beta is Coming to Xbox One First - June 19, 2018
- EA is Talking About Cross-Play for FIFA, Says Creative Director - June 18, 2018