You wouldn’t think that Half-Life 2 and Hotline Miami would make great bedfellows, but hey, sometimes two unlikely things come to make a great combination.
Mixing the two titles together, developer Thomas Kole has created a bloody top down game, set against head crab zombies and gravity guns. It’s a pretty fun mix. The developer says he made it because he likes both franchises also just for the game design experiment. You can play it here.
To get an idea at how it works, take a look here:
- Star Wars Battlefront 2’s Microtransactions to Return, but They Won’t Affect Gameplay - March 16, 2018
- Heroes of the Storm’s Next Character is StarCraft’s Fenix - March 16, 2018
- PUBG’s Mobile Port Spreads to the West as Beta Rolls Out to Canada - March 16, 2018
- The Crew 2 Finally Gets a Release Date, and It’s Coming This Summer - March 16, 2018
- Sea of Thieves Gets a Launch Trailer Showing Off Pirate-y Fun - March 16, 2018