The Uncharted: Nathan Drake Collection is going to be a big deal this fall for Sony. It more or less is the biggest console exclusive the PlayStation 4 has, letting people revisit or play the series for the first time.
But what is the actual work done on the new remastered version? Take a look for yourself here. Digital Foundry have taken the latest trailer and matched it next to old footage from the game. You can see the work done on the series in real time here.
To me, there isn’t a huge difference in look, mostly the 1080p and 60fps uprez baring the brunt of the facelift. There are a few moments that show a fair amount of work. but these aren’t entire remakes. And that is fine. These games still look great regardless.
- Star Wars Battlefront 2’s Microtransactions to Return, but They Won’t Affect Gameplay - March 16, 2018
- Heroes of the Storm’s Next Character is StarCraft’s Fenix - March 16, 2018
- PUBG’s Mobile Port Spreads to the West as Beta Rolls Out to Canada - March 16, 2018
- The Crew 2 Finally Gets a Release Date, and It’s Coming This Summer - March 16, 2018
- Sea of Thieves Gets a Launch Trailer Showing Off Pirate-y Fun - March 16, 2018