The Uncharted: Nathan Drake Collection is going to be a big deal this fall for Sony. It more or less is the biggest console exclusive the PlayStation 4 has, letting people revisit or play the series for the first time.
But what is the actual work done on the new remastered version? Take a look for yourself here. Digital Foundry have taken the latest trailer and matched it next to old footage from the game. You can see the work done on the series in real time here.
To me, there isn’t a huge difference in look, mostly the 1080p and 60fps uprez baring the brunt of the facelift. There are a few moments that show a fair amount of work. but these aren’t entire remakes. And that is fine. These games still look great regardless.
- Quake Champions Extends its Free-to-Play Period Another Week - June 19, 2018
- Epic Games Removing Exploit that Allowed Players to Unintentionally Create a Swastika - June 19, 2018
- AJ Styles is the WWE 2K19 Cover Star - June 19, 2018
- Fallout 76’s Beta is Coming to Xbox One First - June 19, 2018
- EA is Talking About Cross-Play for FIFA, Says Creative Director - June 18, 2018