The Uncharted: Nathan Drake Collection is going to be a big deal this fall for Sony. It more or less is the biggest console exclusive the PlayStation 4 has, letting people revisit or play the series for the first time.
But what is the actual work done on the new remastered version? Take a look for yourself here. Digital Foundry have taken the latest trailer and matched it next to old footage from the game. You can see the work done on the series in real time here.
To me, there isn’t a huge difference in look, mostly the 1080p and 60fps uprez baring the brunt of the facelift. There are a few moments that show a fair amount of work. but these aren’t entire remakes. And that is fine. These games still look great regardless.
- Marvel’s Spider-Man’s Final DLC Gets Release Date – Will Have Into the Spider Verse Suit - December 13, 2018
- Tony Hawk has a New Game for Mobile - December 13, 2018
- Kingdom Hearts Gets Opening Cinematic With New Skrillex Collaboration - December 10, 2018
- Anthem Gets Story Trailer Showing Off Impressive Cutscenes - December 6, 2018
- Far Cry: New Dawn Shows Off Beautiful Post-Apocalypse World - December 6, 2018