The Uncharted: Nathan Drake Collection is going to be a big deal this fall for Sony. It more or less is the biggest console exclusive the PlayStation 4 has, letting people revisit or play the series for the first time.
But what is the actual work done on the new remastered version? Take a look for yourself here. Digital Foundry have taken the latest trailer and matched it next to old footage from the game. You can see the work done on the series in real time here.
To me, there isn’t a huge difference in look, mostly the 1080p and 60fps uprez baring the brunt of the facelift. There are a few moments that show a fair amount of work. but these aren’t entire remakes. And that is fine. These games still look great regardless.
- Edge Transit’s Drop Rate is Getting a Nerf in Destiny 2 - September 21, 2018
- Destiny 2’s Ace of Spades Quest Now Much Easier Thanks To Hotfix - September 21, 2018
- Red Dead Redemption 2 Can Be Played in First-Person - September 20, 2018
- Call of Cthulhu Gets a Spooky New Gameplay Trailer - September 20, 2018
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Blackout Could Have 100 Players as Capacity Increased to End Beta - September 18, 2018