Tired of waiting for Arrow and The Flash to return this October? Can’t imaging having to hold out until next year for DC’s Legends of Tomorrow? Well, you are in luck. Starting Tuesday the Arrowverse is growing in the form of a new animated series on the CW Seed… Vixen. According to executive producer Marc Guggenheim, this is basically a fourth series and their first chance to bring in a character whose powers are mystically based. The six-part series will include the voices of Stephen Amell (Arrow), Grant Gustin (The Flash), Carlos Valdes (Cisco Ramon) and Emily Bett Rickards (Felicity Smoak) along with Megalyn Echikunwoke as Vixen / Mari McCabe.
Originally from Africa, Mari McCabe’s parents were killed by local greed, corruption, and wanton violence. But the orphaned Mari refuses to succumb to the terrors surrounding her.
Inheriting her family’s Tantu Totem, Mari can access the powers of animals – anything from the super-strength of a gorilla to the speed of a cheetah. As Vixen, she fights valiantly to protect the world from threats like those that claimed her family.
Vixen starts August 25th on the CW Seed.
- 5 Things We Want to See in Krypton Season 2 - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in Gotham Season 5, the Final Season - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in Black Lightning Season 2 - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in DC’s Legends of Tomorrow Season 4 - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in Supergirl Season 4 - June 30, 2018