So, yes, Newsarama has a preview of Superman #43. Nice and non-linear. Because even though he wakes up thus,
And he is where you might expect…
He is also as naked as he was last month. Which means we get some skeevy perving going on as well.
Maybe he was trying to be distracting. Anyway, the next scenes play out against what we know is to come.
Except that we know that she won’t.
Although we have our theories about that. And we learn something else about Lois, that she nearly….
The truth will out…. how “nearly” was it, Lois?
- Adapting Madness – Bringing H.P. Lovecraft’s World to Life - March 18, 2018
- Lying in the Gutters – 18th March 2018 – DC Comics Collect Their Thoughts - March 18, 2018
- DC Continues New Editions of Sandman for 30th Anniversary into 2019 - March 18, 2018
- Exclusive Relationships: J. Scott Campbell, Adi Granov, Dale Keown, Leinil Francis Yu and More - March 18, 2018
- Bleeding Cool Bestseller List – 18th March 2018 – “And Now We Have a Horse Race” as Marvel Steps Up - March 18, 2018