So, yes, Newsarama has a preview of Superman #43. Nice and non-linear. Because even though he wakes up thus,
And he is where you might expect…
He is also as naked as he was last month. Which means we get some skeevy perving going on as well.
Maybe he was trying to be distracting. Anyway, the next scenes play out against what we know is to come.
Except that we know that she won’t.
Although we have our theories about that. And we learn something else about Lois, that she nearly….
The truth will out…. how “nearly” was it, Lois?
- Full Image Comics September 2018 Solicitations – Launching Bully Wars, Man-Eaters, MCMLXXV, Burnouts, Cemetery Beach and OGNs Green Monk, HCHOM, Me The People and My Heroes Have Always Been Junkies - June 19, 2018
- The X-Men Gold #30 Wedding Twist Was Not Marc Guggenheim’s Idea (SPOILERS) - June 19, 2018
- Exclusive: Gallery 13 Grab Stephen King’s The Dark Tower Graphic Novel Rights from Marvel - June 19, 2018
- Marvel, DC and Others Persuade Comic Stores to Put Spinner Racks in Other Businesses - June 19, 2018
- Chris Hastings and Salva Espin do Deadpool as James Bond For Digital-First Comic, Secret Agent Deadpool - June 19, 2018