Cuphead has been enamoring people for a long while. Since the game first flashed past our vision two E3s ago as part of the ID@Xbox montage, people have wanted to know more and more about how this game has been made.
Well, here is a look at the process. Hand drawn animator Jake Clark has posted the animations on his Tumblr and they are pretty fascinating. This game really is going all out on this art style. This is such a unique way to make a game and I can’t wait to get involved with the game again (I played it at E3, this year.)
Take a look:
- Developer Says The Division 2 Can’t Be Openly Political - October 18, 2018
- PUBG Looks to be Bringing Halloween Content to the Game - October 17, 2018
- New SoulCalibur 6 Video Teaches You The Basics - October 16, 2018
- Breath of the Wild Style Open World Pokemon Game Possibly “Still on the Cards” - October 16, 2018
- Destiny 2 Glitch Could Confirm Next Expansion Location - October 15, 2018