Clandestino arrives from Black Mask in October, created by artist Amancay Nahuelpan (Young Terrorists, Boy-1), and boy is the art expertise obvious on this ultra-violent but undeniably attractive book.
Black Mask describe the book as “a tale of wild outlaws, their love of country, and the revolution that comes from those things. Like Tarantino and Ben Marra adapting CHE” and issue one’s synopsis reads:
The country of Tairona became a no man’s land after the military coup. Guerrillas were formed across the lands, and rebels unified against the dictator to resist the regime. The hopes of many lay on Clandestino, who barely escaped from the military attacks as a child, and was then recruited by the rebel forces, to later lead the revolution against the dictator. An all-new miniseries by Amancay Nahuelpan.
Here’s our 9 page preview of Clandestino #1from Black Mask:
- Giant Robots, Ninja Turtles, Monster Motors And More – Talking With Nick Roche - October 26, 2015
- Processing The Troop: Behind The Page With Joshua Cassara - October 26, 2015
- What Bengal Wants: More Wolverine Covers & Work With Rick Remender - October 23, 2015
- A Story That Keeps You Coming Back For More – We Stand On Guard So Far (#1-4) - October 23, 2015
- ‘Let’s Start A System Where The Creators Get Most Of The Money’ – David Lloyd Talks ACES Weekly - October 23, 2015