Well this is nifty.
As part of the new update for Geforce Experience, it has been announced you can now ‘stream’ co-op with a friend. This means that you can now play co-op with one game from one computer and get a buddy in with a separate device.
It’s pretty neat functionality, and will be interesting to see how it works in the real world. By the sounds of it iyou will only be able to play games that have both characters on the same screen at the same time, like Trine 3 in the video. You’ll also need a pretty beefy 7mb upload internet connection for it to work right.
Take a look at it being used here:
That new Youtube uploading capability is pretty nice too.
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Sold 3 Million Copies in 11 Days in the US - December 18, 2018
- Grab a Free Copy of Subnautica on the Epic Store Over the Holidays - December 18, 2018
- Anthem Shows Off the Legion of Dawn in New Trailer - December 14, 2018
- DayZ is Now Out of Early Access and You Can Play it For Free This Weekend - December 14, 2018
- Marvel’s Spider-Man’s Final DLC Gets Release Date – Will Have Into the Spider Verse Suit - December 13, 2018