Well this is nifty.
As part of the new update for Geforce Experience, it has been announced you can now ‘stream’ co-op with a friend. This means that you can now play co-op with one game from one computer and get a buddy in with a separate device.
It’s pretty neat functionality, and will be interesting to see how it works in the real world. By the sounds of it iyou will only be able to play games that have both characters on the same screen at the same time, like Trine 3 in the video. You’ll also need a pretty beefy 7mb upload internet connection for it to work right.
Take a look at it being used here:
That new Youtube uploading capability is pretty nice too.
- Star Wars Battlefront 2’s Microtransactions to Return, but They Won’t Affect Gameplay - March 16, 2018
- Heroes of the Storm’s Next Character is StarCraft’s Fenix - March 16, 2018
- PUBG’s Mobile Port Spreads to the West as Beta Rolls Out to Canada - March 16, 2018
- The Crew 2 Finally Gets a Release Date, and It’s Coming This Summer - March 16, 2018
- Sea of Thieves Gets a Launch Trailer Showing Off Pirate-y Fun - March 16, 2018