Well this is nifty.
As part of the new update for Geforce Experience, it has been announced you can now ‘stream’ co-op with a friend. This means that you can now play co-op with one game from one computer and get a buddy in with a separate device.
It’s pretty neat functionality, and will be interesting to see how it works in the real world. By the sounds of it iyou will only be able to play games that have both characters on the same screen at the same time, like Trine 3 in the video. You’ll also need a pretty beefy 7mb upload internet connection for it to work right.
Take a look at it being used here:
That new Youtube uploading capability is pretty nice too.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Blackout Could Have 100 Players as Capacity Increased to End Beta - September 18, 2018
- Assassin’s Creed Odyssey is Coming to Nintendo Switch in Japan via Streaming - September 14, 2018
- Marvel’s Spider-Man Review: How the Spider Found His Spirit - September 14, 2018
- Yugi From Yu-Gi-Oh is Joining Jump Force - September 14, 2018
- It Doesn’t Look Like Halo 5 is Coming to PC - September 13, 2018