Well this is nifty.
As part of the new update for Geforce Experience, it has been announced you can now ‘stream’ co-op with a friend. This means that you can now play co-op with one game from one computer and get a buddy in with a separate device.
It’s pretty neat functionality, and will be interesting to see how it works in the real world. By the sounds of it iyou will only be able to play games that have both characters on the same screen at the same time, like Trine 3 in the video. You’ll also need a pretty beefy 7mb upload internet connection for it to work right.
Take a look at it being used here:
That new Youtube uploading capability is pretty nice too.
- Quake Champions Extends its Free-to-Play Period Another Week - June 19, 2018
- Epic Games Removing Exploit that Allowed Players to Unintentionally Create a Swastika - June 19, 2018
- AJ Styles is the WWE 2K19 Cover Star - June 19, 2018
- Fallout 76’s Beta is Coming to Xbox One First - June 19, 2018
- EA is Talking About Cross-Play for FIFA, Says Creative Director - June 18, 2018