We have an exclusive preview of Top Shelf’s upcoming adaptation of Hunter S. Thompson’s Fear And Loathing In Las Vegas by Troy Little, out in October.
In proud partnership with the Hunter S. Thompson Estate, Top Shelf Productions is pleased to announce Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas, a delightfully bonkers graphic novel by Eisner-nominated artist Troy Little adapting Thompson’s seminal book of the same name. Join Thompson’s alter ego Raoul Duke on the mother of all Vegas benders, as he and his attorney Dr. Gonzo cover a motorcycle race, crash a drug-enforcement convention, and rack up obscenely large room-service bills, all while dosed to the gills on a truly spectacular assortment of mind-altering substances.
Troy Little’s faithful adaptation will capture the full gonzo experience in a glorious full color graphic novel. Little is previously known for the Xeric-award-winning graphic novelChiaroscuro and for his Eisner-nominated series Angora Napkin, both from IDW Publishing. Now, his irrepressibly energetic cartooning brings a new level of manic energy to Thompson’s rocket-fueled narrative.
- Dynamite Entertainment to Become a Premier Publisher at Diamond Comics (CONFIRMED) - February 23, 2018
- Russell T Davies and Steven Moffat to Adapt Own Doctor Who Episodes as Target Novelisations - February 23, 2018
- Return of Bruce Banner Hulk in Avengers #684 Tops Advance Reorders - February 23, 2018
- Calexit: The Comic Book That Is Killing Steve Bannon - February 23, 2018
- Diamond Comics Launches Digital Pullbox System for Comic Shops and Their Customers - February 23, 2018