We have an exclusive preview of Top Shelf’s upcoming adaptation of Hunter S. Thompson’s Fear And Loathing In Las Vegas by Troy Little, out in October.
In proud partnership with the Hunter S. Thompson Estate, Top Shelf Productions is pleased to announce Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas, a delightfully bonkers graphic novel by Eisner-nominated artist Troy Little adapting Thompson’s seminal book of the same name. Join Thompson’s alter ego Raoul Duke on the mother of all Vegas benders, as he and his attorney Dr. Gonzo cover a motorcycle race, crash a drug-enforcement convention, and rack up obscenely large room-service bills, all while dosed to the gills on a truly spectacular assortment of mind-altering substances.
Troy Little’s faithful adaptation will capture the full gonzo experience in a glorious full color graphic novel. Little is previously known for the Xeric-award-winning graphic novelChiaroscuro and for his Eisner-nominated series Angora Napkin, both from IDW Publishing. Now, his irrepressibly energetic cartooning brings a new level of manic energy to Thompson’s rocket-fueled narrative.
- Doctor Who Comes to BBC’s Children In Need Again - October 23, 2018
- The Daily LITG, 23rd October 2018 – Happy Birthday, Joe Illidge - October 23, 2018
- Dark Horse Comics Liquidates 48 Conan Collections - October 22, 2018
- Will Bunker Come to Titans TV Season 2? - October 22, 2018
- Warren Ellis Tells You What to Expect in Castlevania Season 2 From Netflix - October 22, 2018