We have an exclusive preview of Top Shelf’s upcoming adaptation of Hunter S. Thompson’s Fear And Loathing In Las Vegas by Troy Little, out in October.
In proud partnership with the Hunter S. Thompson Estate, Top Shelf Productions is pleased to announce Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas, a delightfully bonkers graphic novel by Eisner-nominated artist Troy Little adapting Thompson’s seminal book of the same name. Join Thompson’s alter ego Raoul Duke on the mother of all Vegas benders, as he and his attorney Dr. Gonzo cover a motorcycle race, crash a drug-enforcement convention, and rack up obscenely large room-service bills, all while dosed to the gills on a truly spectacular assortment of mind-altering substances.
Troy Little’s faithful adaptation will capture the full gonzo experience in a glorious full color graphic novel. Little is previously known for the Xeric-award-winning graphic novelChiaroscuro and for his Eisner-nominated series Angora Napkin, both from IDW Publishing. Now, his irrepressibly energetic cartooning brings a new level of manic energy to Thompson’s rocket-fueled narrative.
- Former IDW Executive Hires Attorney Lisa Bloom - August 13, 2018
- Mark Waid Gets a New Rap Song About Him, Courtesy of Nocando - August 13, 2018
- Dark Horse to Publish the Art of How to Train Your Dragon: The Hidden World - August 13, 2018
- C.B. Cebulski Meets John Byrne – Discussing Marvel Comics Publishing X-Men: Elsewhen? - August 13, 2018
- One Hazardous Tale of a Kid Getting the Graphic Novel They Wanted - August 13, 2018